39 - What? | Part 2

39 - What? | Part 2

"My water broke and I'm on my way-" she was cut off, a loud groan emitting from her. She was probably having some labour pains. The hurt in her voice was enough for me to call out for Scooter.

"Scooter!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy but I didn't care right now. I just needed to get to the hospital so I could be by Y/N's side. I brought the phone back to my ear. "Baby, I'll be there okay? Just hang on and I'll be there soon."

She groaned again, muffled voices in the background telling her to take deep breaths. "Okay," she said.

"I love you baby, I'll be there as fast as I can," I reassured her and hung up the phone. Scooter was now standing by my side, his hand already holding a set of car keys. "I need to go to the hospital, okay? Find someone to tell the fans what's happening."

And with that said, I grabbed the car keys from his hand. I ran down the long corridor backstage and out to the car that was parked outside. I jumped in and started up the car before zooming out onto the road. I didn't know if I was panicking or if it was just a normal way to react to things like this.

In a matter of fifteen minutes, I was parking the car in the parking lot of the hospital. I jumped out of the car and locked it before rushing inside, looking for a familiar face. I was met with my mothers face. "Mom!"

I jogged over to her, ready to ask if Y/N was alright but I didn't get the chance when my mother immediately pulled me down the hall. I followed behind her, keeping up with a fast pace. "Is she alright? Did she give birth? Am I late?" I asked questions all the time, panicking slightly when my mother didn't answer.

We soon stopped in front of a big door, the numbers 167 printed on it. "She's in there," my mother said. I looked into her eyes, seeing the happy and proud feelings in them. I gulped down before pushing myself inside.

I was met with a loud groan from Y/N but I didn't think more about it as I rushed towards her side, grabbing her hand. "I'm here, baby. Shh, you're alright," I calmed her down as she squeezed her eyes shut in pain. I had no idea of imagination about how much it must hurt, but I had a feeling it was really bad.

"Sweetheart, you need to take deep breaths okay?" Y/N'a mother, who stood on the other side of her, said. "I know it hurts but it'll only be worse if you don't cooperate."

Y/N nodded an took deep breaths, a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. It was only labour pains yet she was hurting so much. It hurt me when she was hurt so being by her side right now, was overwhelming but I shouldn't be one to talk. "Baby, breath with me," I said as soon as I saw her beginning to take short, ragged breaths again.

I took deep breaths with her, pressing a kiss to her temple in between a few times. She looked at me, her eyes boring into mine as she breathed with me. I smiled softly as she calmed down. She let out a long sigh, dropping her head down on the bed. She closed her eyes momentarily before looking up at me. She smiled a small smile as she held my hand, I intertwining our fingers.

Her mother walked past the bed and squeezed my shoulder, a small and proud smile on her face before leaving the room. I knew she was proud, I was proud and my own mother was proud. They were all happy for us, they had told us nine months ago when we had announced the pregnancy.

I looked back at Y/N before pressing my lips to her forehead. When I pulled away, I rested my forehead against hers. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back before pulling my lips to hers by the base of my neck, "so much."

I smiled and pecked her lips a few times before sitting back on the chair behind me. It was first now I took in her statement. Her hair was messy and pulled into a bun, her cheeks a rosy color and her eyes tired. Yet she still managed to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I was proud to call her mine and hopefully, also my fiancé soon. I had planned on proposing to her when the baby was born and I still planned on that. I had the ring and I had the perfect idea of asking her but maybe, just maybe, it's slip out during tonight or tomorrow. It couldn't wait to marry her, only if she says yes though. I hoped for the best, I was worried for the worst.