23 - Broken Heart

23 - Broken Heart

His hands roamed over her body, his lips biting and kissing her neck softly as she giggled because of it tickling. Her dark hair was spread across the pillow as he hovered over her, his hips grinding down on her in a swift move. "You're so perfect baby," his voice had whispered into her ear before licking it. Then, right in front of my very eyes, he kissed her hard. Passionately and hard, yet it seemed so soft. She moaned and draped her hands through his hair and down his back...

It all repeated in my head as I sat pressed into the corner of the couch. My cheeks were stained with tears, mascara running. I looked like a bloody monster but he was the one who was a monster. I was just broken, my heart was broken.

I thought we were going to be together forever, I thought he loved me but he didn't. He promised me, he gave me a damn promise ring but had gone and forgotten all about it. He had ran me over like I was nothing to him, like I was just floor you walked on.

The front door opened and soon, Justin appeared in the living room. His eyes met mine before they filled with concern as he quickly got to me, trying to wrap his arms around me. I wouldn't have it, no I didn't want him to touch me ever again.

"Don't," I snapped quietly, wrapping my arms around myself tighter. I wanted nothing to do with his body but he had to realize that I knew what happened. His eyes filled with hurt once the word slipped from my mouth.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked sitting down on the floor in front of me. He looked at me with hurt and confused eyes, concern also evident in his irises. His hand reached out to touch my cheek, to try and wipe away the tears that were falling repeatedly.

"Don't fucking touch me," I hissed at him. His eyebrows furrowed; he was so so confused. I mentally laughed without humor, he was so oblivious. He thought he'd get away with it but not with me.

"Would you just tell me what's going on?" He asked, his eyes slowly beginning to turn dark. He was confused which made him angry, mad because he couldn't figure it out. I knew him, he was always like this when something confused him or frustrated him.

"I saw you with her Justin, I fucking saw you!" I shouted, new tears falling down my cheeks in one row.

"What are you talking about?" Justin looked at me dumbfounded before it hit him. His face feel before he could control it, his eyes filling with guilt. "Baby, I didn't mean to do that. I swear, I wouldn't do that on purpose, I love you!"

"Oh, so now you remember?" I asked as I stood from the couch and walked into the kitchen. He followed me quickly, just in the heels of me. I wanted to forgive him but I couldn't, it wouldn't be right.

"Sweetheart, please. Just listen to me," he pleaded as he grabbed my hand. I turned around and ripped my hand from his grip. I didn't want him to touch me, his hands were filthy - dirty and unclean from touching and fucking outside the relationship. "Y/N..."

"No, Justin," I hissed, "sure, I can forgive you for forgetting our anniversary but for this, I can't forgive you."

"No no no, baby, I need you. I love you," he said, quickly grabbing both my hands and pressing them to his chest. "I didn't have sex with her, you have to believe me."

I looked down, feeling the anger boiling inside me. Not only did he cheat but he wouldn't even stand up to his mistakes. Maybe if he'd just admit it, then maybe I'd forgive him but that would surely take a lot hell of time. "You're lying to me, I know what I saw," I said.

"Baby, you got to believe me! I didn't have sex with her, we kissed but I stopped it before it could go further."

Unbelievable little piece of shit. "Y-you told her she was perfect, Justin! You fucking whispered it in her ear before eating her fucking neck!" I pushed at his chest, making him stumble backwards. I was just as surprised by my actions as he was.

"You can't leave me Y/N, you're my everything. I love you," he said, slowly making his way back to me.

"Who was she Justin?" His eyes looked up at me, shock written across his face. He didn't expect me to ask this, not even I expected me to but I wanted to know. Maybe if I knew who she was, then there was a slighter chance I could forgive even though he hurt me. I love him, very much.

"W-what?" He croaked.

"Who was she?"

He sighed, his breath coming out shakily. "Selena," he muttered, loud enough me to hear it. At that moment, I felt like my heart was ripped into two pieces, one of them hurting more than the other.

"I-I'm sorry Justin, I can't forgive you this," I said and quickly disappeared into the living room before I ran up the stairs towards our bedroom. I grabbed a suitcase and stuffed the important things in there before zipping it and tucking it behind me downstairs again. Walking past Justin without a word or a glance, I slipped on my coat and boots before walking out of the house.

"Y/N!" Justin called. Being stubborn, I kept walking towards my car that he surprisingly had gotten me for my birthday about three months ago when everything was just fine and happily alright. "Y/N!"

"What Justin? What could you possibly want more from me?" I asked as I turned around to shout into his face. Looking down at his hand, he opened his palm. I wanted to cry even more when I saw what he held. In his hand there was the ring he got me, the ring he gave me when we had been dating for six months, half a year. I shook my head and covered my mouth.

"Please take it with you, I want to know you still have something that's from me," he said and softly grabbed my hand, placing the thin diamond ring in my palm before closing it and sealing it with a soft kiss as a tear slipped down his cheek. His voice cracked slightly when he talked, "I love you."

And with one last kiss to my forehead, he went back into the house, leaving me with good memories and a broken heart.