A Small Reunion (Volume 5 Prologue)

Before we start:

This chapter contains no plot at all. It's just a little filler to get the tone of the story rolling.

Also, Volume 5 is here, so yay! I'll be doing daily chapters, probably a chapter in 2 days or something like that.

So, sit tight and buckle up for the ride! I hope you all enjoy this small Prologue!

---------------

"So... I-I guess it's good to see you all again, hehe..." Heath stammers as he glances at the huge group.

Currently, everyone except Qrow was huddled up in the living room of the place that you all momentarily were staying in. 

After bumping into Heath by the lower part of Mistral, you brought him towards the house and introduced him to Ren, Nora, and Jaune. 

And right now, you were gathered in the living room to have a simple chat.

Y/N: It really is good to see you again, Heath. 

Ruby: I didn't expect that I'd be running into one of Y/N's campmates! E-Especially you!

Heath: Neither did I! With local comms being down around the world, I had no info on... anyone, really! 

Ren: This is...

Nora: Oddly wholesome, heh.

Jake: It sure is.

Jaune: ...

Despite the good mood going around, Jaune still looked skeptical about this.

Heath: So... I-I guess... first and foremost, I want to get this out of the way.

He then points towards Jake.

Heath: Can I ask... what on Remnant's BLUE MOON is JACOB doing here!? 

Jake: Huh?

Heath: I-Isn't he's that crazy sicko that helped out with bringing down Beacon!?

Jake: O-Oh...

Jake then rubs the back of his neck embarrassed.

Jake: That's... well...

Y/N: I-Its quite a story. 

Ruby: But... he's on our side now! So... its all good.

Jake: Also, call me Jake. I'm no longer that crazy psycho called Jacob Elvins. 

Heath then glares at the blue-hooded boy.

Heath: Oh, so you think a name change means that you're in the clear now, is that it?

Jake: Hey hey hey, calm the hostility levels. Its true that... I was kinda a bad person before-

Heath: That's an understatement.

Jake: BUT... I had no will of my own.