The Apollo I Once Loved (Volume 5 Chapter 9)

First and foremost, I want to thank Brickhammer again for letting me use more of his OC's in this story. This man is the real MVP, and without him, this story wouldn't have prospered as much as it did.

Who am I borrowing, though? You'll find out yourselves :)

---------------

(Early Morning, RNJR House)

Seen leaving the house, Qrow Branwen closes the door behind him, the drunkard looking at a note on his right hand, the same note Leo left before kidnapping Oscar. 

Looking at the sky, the alcoholic lets out a tired sigh, the day beforehand giving a little too much chaos than he would've preferred. He jumps off the railings, a crow taking place as it flies towards Haven.

Landing on the grounds of Haven, Qrow turns back to human form and was seen standing in front of a house. Knocking on the door, after an odd 30 seconds or so, the door soon opens to reveal...

"M-Mister Qrow...?"

Heath Slater, the boy still in pajamas.

"Just Qrow is fine, thank you very much."

"What are you... doing here?" Heath asks confused.

"I'm here to talk to your brothers." Qrow replied. He was then faced with a confused stare.

"Christopher and Anthony? What do you want with them?"

Qrow returns him a stare.

"Ah, just... huntsmen business." Qrow nonchalantly replies. Thinking for a moment, Heath shrugs.

"I'll have to ask mom and da-"

Qrow shakes his head.

"Nah, not needed."

Heath opens his mouth in response, before shrugging again.

"Fine..."

He then steps aside, letting Qrow pass. Now inside the house, Qrow walks forward, taking in what the Slater house had in them.

Weapons, pictures, trophies, it was all there, decked out in shelves. Qrow murmurs to himself and nods.

"Hmm... lots of antique, eh? Still the confident lot, they are..."

Heath nods along.

"Well, we are quite the showboat. But, c'mon now, no one is going to be able to rob any of us. And, well, if someone does try to rob us..."

Heath does a cut-throat motion.

"They're dead."

Qrow chuckles and shrugs.

"Sounds like the Slater's to me."

Heath cocks his head confused.

"You... know our family, Miste- I mean, Qrow?"