"W-what's wrong?" She spoke out, her voice sounding scratchy, instantly Athanasia gave her a glass of water to sip on.

Keith didn't wait around or both replying, instead he left the room and shut the door with a loud bang indicating something was up.

Nevaeh approached her and reached out for her pale hand, her eyes were glassy with tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I failed you as a friend." She sobbed.

"Nevaeh please-"

"You're dying." She blurted out.

Rain froze.

She was sure that things would be fine after this but now she sees it, Daren had, had the last laugh.

No.

"No."

Athanasia approached her along with Kiana, the little pup looked at her with love and sadness and hugged onto her frame.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Rain." Kiana muttered. "Please forgive me."

Rain gave a small smile, brushing Kiana's locks away from her face, she cupped her cheek.

"There is nothing to be sorry for." Rain whispered and gave a soft peck on Kiana's cheek who giggled.

"Rain." Athanasia acknowledged.

"Tell me what's wrong with me."

She could see a crack in Athanasia's barrier but Rain gave her a reassuring look.

"Vampire venom, my vampire venom. It has the ability to kill immortal's centuries ago and Daren must have took that as his advantage, I-I'm so sorry this is all my-"

Immortality was never possible for werewolves nor vampires.

"No, it's not your fault, please don't blame it on yourself." Rain spoke desperately cupping both Athansia's hands.

Rain could feel the venom sucking up her energy and she wondered how she looked, perhaps a dead ghost, she thought. 

"I wish to see Keith, please."

If she was going to die then she wanted to die in peace, she needed to fix things with Keith because she knew something bad would happen if she was gone.

Athanasia nodded her head and took Kiana with her.

"Nevaeh, you have always been my sister. And for that I am grateful, Antonio please look after her."

"No!" Nevaeh screamed as Antonio took her away from Rain's figure. "Rain please!"

"It's okay." Rain spoke while giving a sad smile to Nevaeh's trembling form.

"Rain don't shut me out like this, I don't want to lose you." She sobbed.

"Nevaeh, I have accepted my fate, and you'll never lose me I will always be here, I'll always be your friend, your sister and most importantly your family."

Nevaeh looked at her and Antonio froze, she approached Rain with shaky legs and grasped onto her while sobbing. Rain gave her a weak smile when she pulled away.

"You're amazing, you know that right?"

"Of course I do." Rain said with a wink which made Nevaeh chuckle. "And Nevaeh?"

She looked at Rain curious as to what her next words would be.

"Take good care of Samuel, I don't want him to feel neglected. Please?"

"Oh Rain, I will treat him like a son."

Silent words were spoken in their eyes, Nevaeh assuring her everything would be fine and Rain accepting her fate, with a soft smile she headed out  with Antonio, a sob the last thing she heard from her before the door closed shut.