"Very well." He muttered and made hand gestures for his side chicks to attack them. "Just know you caused this."

"And I'll end it." Rain replied, blocking Keith's way in a protective stance.

Keith growled, he didn't like the idea of his female protecting him, he could protect himself but he also admired her.

"This is my kill." She said, replying to the growl he gave her.

"You both look like you've been through hell and back, let me handle it."

Athanasia scoffed.

"While you guys are too busy arguing they are literally coming over here, how about we all fight back?"

Keith and Rain hadn't thought about that. So with a thought they both nodded their heads.

Rain quickly moved out the way when a rouge launched at her, he was in his wolf form and snapped at her with his teeth. She smirked taunting him to come closer.

And so he did, managing to claw at her leg he crawled over her and Rain yelped, she clawed at his neck and ripped out his flesh.

The body slumped onto her and she struggled moving the heavy body away from her, her head peaked through the body and she scrunched her nose in disgust at the males scent. The process of his body decaying started.

"Need help?"

She glared at Keith from under her lashes.

"No."

Keith just folded his arms across his chest, she licked her lips and watched the way his muscles bulged. He groaned.

"Now is not the time to be aroused Rain." He muttered.

"Can't help it, you look like a snack." She said while giving him a sheepish grin, drawing her hand out she waited for Keith to grab it but he stared down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Thought you didn't need help?"

"Well I do now, get me the fuck out of here." She growled.

Keith picked up the body effortlessly and threw it to the side like it weighs nothing, Rain stood up and brushed herself.

But before she could thank Keith, Daren appeared behind her with a silver knife to her neck. Bodies surrounded them and both Keith and Athanasia looked at her in shock.

"Let her go Daren." Athanasia warned.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it leech?"

Athanasia hissed at his words, her orbs dangerously glowing red.

Rain tried kicking him but he secured her legs and chuckled at her failed attempt.

"What the fuck do you want you bastard?"

"I want you."

"Why?"

Daren paused.

"Because you look just like my previous mate."

Rain's eyebrows shot up in shock, his previous mate? She hadn't known a psycho like him would even have a mate.

"Well wake up, I'm not your mate!" She snarled.

"Exactly, so if I can't have you then no one can, it's fair."

Keith let out a warning growl and was about to come forward.

Rain's breath hitched, he raised the knife in the air but a soft swish and bone crunching had Rain free.

Athanasia glared down at him with bruised knuckles, she had punched him.

Daren was coughing violently on the floor which Rain took as her chance to approach him, bending down she reached for the knife but Daren noticed, reaching for something in his pocket and with quick reflexes stabbed it into her leg.

Rain howled in pain, ignoring the pain and with shaky hands grabbing onto the knife. Daren gripped onto her legs and squeezed it tight.

Rain clenched her jaw in pain and with teary eyes watched as her grip loosened on the knife, Daren smiled. Keith had, had enough and kicked Daren down again while giving him a death glare.

He picked Daren up from by the neck and squeezed the life out of him.

"How dare you touch my mate?" He snarled in his alpha tone.

Daren couldn't meet his eyes, his skin turning blue while he began choking, clawing at Keith's hand which did no affect on him.

Keith's eyes lit, and his lips curved in malicious pleasure. Although his mouth curved upwards the smile did not reach his eyes, but instead darkness seeped through them, a hunger for destruction, for revenge, for blood.

With a flick of his fingers he smirked.

"Enjoy burning."

And then he dropped Daren's body, Rain watched in awe as the flames licked at his body, hungrily. Almost like the fire was feeding on him. His screams going deaf to their ears, but echoing throughout the forest.

The fire cackled burning at his flesh, Rain was dragged away from the view, his screams getting quieter and quieter.

"Let's go home." Keith said.

I am home.

She thought, as she gazed at him.

🌙

One more chapter left?!

(Sorry for late update)