The Warlock and his Familiar.

Genre: Sci-Fi or Fantasy.
Additional Note: This chapter contains two characters who can be used for a polyamorous relationship. If not you can always just be in a relationship with one of them, but, the other will still exist as they contribute to the plot. (Romantic Storyline isn't required.)

The Warlock

The Warlock.

Legal Name: Zayn Seoul.
Alias: The Amari Omen.
Nicknames:
-Amari Omen, (Strangers: Casually)
-Zay, (Close Friends: Casually)
-Charmer, (Friends: Teasingly)
-Zay-Zay, (Very Close Friends: Teasingly)
-Wicked Witch, (Ignorant People: Accusingly)
Species: Warlock.
Gender: TransMale. (AFAB)
Pronouns: He/Him.
Current Residence: Unknown.
Age: 23.
Status: Alive.
Occupation:
-Warlock.
-Small Remedies Shop.
-Occasional bartender.

FaceClaim:

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Height: 5'6" 1/2.
Ethnicity: Korean.
Voice: He has a slight accent but other then that his voice is rough and deep, thanks to testosterone.
Body Type: He has a rather small body frame and it doesn't help that he wears baggy clothes, but he does indeed have a few muscles.
Skin Color: He is extremely pale as he hardly ever goes outside, to catch up in his work.
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Hair Style: His hair is naturally pretty wavy and messy and the way he grows it only makes it more apparent. He has side bands that shape his face often acting as a curtain to his eyes as it is about chin length.
Scars: One directly under his chin and a burn mark across his left hand.
Piercings: He has both ears pierced twice.
Tattoos:
-On the inside of his right arm he has the phases of the moon.
-Along each finger right above the knuckle he has different runes.
-On his collarbone he has a protection symbol.
Casual Attire: Zayn always wears black, or dark colors. He also tend to dress almost formally at all times. Wearing a suit jacket, tucked in shirt, slacks, and boots. His only accessories being a chain belt, crystal necklace, and bracelets.
Weapon: Zayn doesn't use any weapon but his magic or staff, something he channels his magic through.

Personality: Zayn is the type of guy who acts like everyone around him doesn't exist. It's not that he doesn't care about other people it's that he has gotten so much shit from people he just assumes the worst of them and ignores it. He won't acknowledge you unless he absolutely has to and he isn't nice about it. He's an extremely hardworking guy and is often caught up in his thoughts or busy working on something, getting him to relax is almost impossible. Sometimes he doesn't hear people speaking to him because of these loud thoughts and then again he could just be giving you the cold shoulder. Unless you can break this man's barrier you'll never know him.
Positive Traits: Mature, Good-Natured, Caring, Loyal, Organized, Courageous, Intelligent, Hardworking, Determined, Independent, Self-Confident, Playful, Curious, Responsible, Ambitious, Strong-Willed, and Resourceful.
Negative Traits: Impatient, Temperamental, Fierce, Stubborn, Quiet, Jealous, Clingy, Protective, Anti-Social, Isolated, Stubborn, Opinionated, Reckless, Impulsive, Disrespectful, Moody, Bossy, Paranoid, and Rude.
Quirks: Always has to be doing something productive or he feels useless, Emotions often leave his mouth before he can think about the consequences, Often unreadable facial expressions, Refuses eye contact unless when serious or trying to intimidate someone.
Likes: Working on his projects, Gardening, Reading, Writing down notes, Order, Music, Strolls, Being with people he cares about, Making drinks, Cooking, Playing Cards, Tricks, Organization, and knowing the people he cares about are safe.
Dislikes: The reputation of witches, Ignorant people, Lies, Backstabbers, Being pulled away in the middle of a project, Disorganization, Trusting strangers, Meeting new people, Gore, Large crowds, Losing the people he cares about.
Phobias: Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces, Aquaphobia- Fear of drowning, Taphephobia- Fear of being burned alive.
Fears: Being betrayed, Closed in spaces, Being hanged, Large crowds, Burning alive, Drowning, Losing the people he cares about, Watching his loved ones being taken away from him, Being the cause of someone he cares about death, and being hunted down as a monster he isn't.