The Soft Punk.

Genre: Modern, or Sci-Fi.

Legal Name: Rögnvaldr Calix Helvig

Alias: Ronnie Creed.
Nickname(s):
-Ronnie, Cal, X, Creed, (Friends: Casually)
-Ronald, (Step-Parents: Formally)
-Ron, (Close Friends: Teasingly)
-Tramp, (Everybody: Casually)
-IronBear, (His Mother: Proudly)
-A-Hole, Freak, (Most People: Meaningfully)
-Prince Charming, Charmer, (Other People: Meaningfully)
Gender: CisMale, (AMAB)
Pronouns: He/Him, Although he doesn't mind whatever.
Current Residence: 'Hell.'
Age: 18.
Status: Alive.
Occupation:
-Town Freak,
-High-School Student,

FaceClaim:

Height: 5'8" 1/2

Height: 5'8" 1/2.
Ethnicity: Scandinavian.
Voice: He is on the deeper end with a very fluid tone, for example, if he was experiencing mild emotion he can control it well he'll subconsciously make his voice deeper but when it's an extreme emotion his tone won't be so forced, and lighter. He also has a southern English accent.
Body Type: He is most certainly on the thinner side due to malnutrition, but, he has a very athletic body.
Skin Color: Pale White, He is most definitely a pale white boy. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Eyes Color: A dark brown.
Hair Color: A very dark brown, Almost black.
Hair Style: His hair is something he adores. It's something he can express himself with. It's on the longer side the back almost reaching his shoulder, however, the front is short and banged to the sides. Although, Sometimes he will braid it or put it in a rather messy bun.
Scars: He has a few small scars littering his chest and back but the only prominent one is the neat lash mark that nearly covers his back. He also has a burn mark nearly covering his whole left hand only missing the tips of his fingers and the whole pinky side.
Tattoos:
-Starting at his wrists and up his forearms (on both sides) are almost mirroring tattoos. On his right forearm, starting at the wrist is the Valknut, three interlocking triangles, surrounded by a circle, and then above are trees, and right above the trees, in great detail, is Huginn, one of Odin's crows. On his left wrist, in the same spots, is a different symbol the eternity Celtic knot, a diamond-shaped knot, surrounded by a circle, and above are outlined trees instead of filled in, like the other, and again in great detail, is Munin, one of Odin's crows.
-On both his shoulders, almost identical except the ones filled in the other are only outlined, are a wolf head and paw before they fade halfway down his upper arms. They both resemble Odin's Wolves, Geri and Freki.
-He also has a tattoo that resembles scarification. It's on his left collarbone, The Icelandic Helm of Awe or Ægishjálmr.
-He has a Triskele, Or Horns of Odin, tattoo on his right chest breast, above his nip, and below his collarbone.
-On his left ankle he has a Buck, Male Deer, and skull.
-He has a small Viking Axe on the right side of his neck.
-Has a small Yggdrasil, Tree of Life, on the left side of his ribs.
Casual Attire: Ronnie's usual fashion choices are 'old-school punk' or 'alternative' as we call it. Developing around band tees, jean jackets covered in pins and patches, ripped jeans, and doc martins. Accessories like a handcuffed belt, chains, lots of rings, and a bandanna in his pocket.
Although, That all changes if he's home. At home, he'll be wearing a button-up top either in white or black, a loose tie, a black vest, dark trousers, and still his doc martins.
Most Importantly: He wears a fingerless black leather glove on his left hand to hide his burn mark.
Weapon: He is a danger with an axe or even his fists at that.

Personality: Ronnie is an immensely intelligent kid, which makes getting out of trouble fairly easy. Coming from a home where you're nothing but a puppet to your puppeteers it's hard not to want to cause a little bit of trouble, or a lot. Ronnie has never been one to 'fit in' he's always been the boy that gets everyone's attention, whether good or bad. He's an extremely friendly guy who isn't afraid to bite at a bark. He may act the part of a shitty guy but when you get to know him he's the sweetest love bug ever. He's hated by those who don't understand him but loved by those who do.
Positive Traits: Intelligent, Loyal, Friendly, Talkative, Blunt, Curious, Loud, Charismatic, Brash, Caring, Courageous, Passionate, Bold, Adventurous, Strong-willed, Determined, Athletic, Humorous, Charming, Flirtatious, Witty, Playful.
Negative Traits: Arrogant, Impulsive, Stubborn, Temperamental, Daring, Reckless, Clingy, Protective, Over-Emotional, Rebellious, Mischievous, Disrespectful, Disobedient, Impatient, Short-Tempered, Impulsive.
Quirks: Twists and plays with his rings, fidgets, Taps on surfaces to make a rhythm, Traces the veins in his arms, and Always writes in neat and elegant cursive, He will pout if not given attention.
Likes: Music, Dancing, Playing the guitar, Animals, Bringing animals home with him, Disappointing/Angering his family, Walks, Adrenaline, Mythology, Stories, Reading, Thrilling Events, Causing Trouble, Getting in Trouble, and Games.
Dislikes: Boring People, Authority, Rules, The 'Norm,' Ignorant People, His family, People talking bad about his mother, Bullies, Jocks, Being ignored, Lies, Losing People, Sitting Still, Being at home.
Phobias: Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
Fears: Losing his loved ones, Reliving his mother's death, Being locked up, Becoming the man his family wants him to be, Silence, Being ignored, Being forgotten.

Parents/Guardians:
Biological Mother, Estrid 'Creed' Helvig, deceased.
Biological Father, Rinley Madrid, alive.
Step Mother, Marina Madrid, alive.
Siblings:
Younger Brother, Vintr Madrid-Helvig, alive.
Other Family Members:
Unknown Helvig Grandparents.
Uncle, Elof Helvig, alive.
(And a long, complicated Madrid family I'm not getting into.)
Pets:
Cat, Chantilly-Tiffany, Solveig.

Romantic Orientation: Biromantic.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Marital Status: Single.
Past Relationships: Nothing too serious. Just a few flings here and there.
Love Language: Physical Touch, Heavily. But ONLY after he gets comfortable with you.
Position: Switch, Prefers to bottom but he'd never admit it.
Turn Ons: Aftercare, Lap-dances, Praise, Hair Pulling, Rough Sex, Scratches, Biting, Hickies, Whispers, Dirty Talk, Teasing, Humiliation, Public Sex, Moaning, Wearing his clothes or jewelry, Risks, Blindfolds, Mostly anything once.
Turn Offs: Chains, Small Spaces, Anything constricting his breathing (besides kissing), Silence, Flames, Extreme Heat, Hitting, Wax, Degradation, Bodily waste or fluids, Lots of blood, Anything non-consensual,
Kinks: This mans kinky af- Marking, Choking, Bondage, BDSM, Orgasm Control, Blindfolds, Praise, and Hair Pulling.

Talents: Can fluently play the guitar, violin, ukulele, lyre, harp, flute, pan flute, and a little bit of bagpipes. He can also speak/understand many languages such as English, Sign Language, Latin, Icelandic, Old Norse, French, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Gaelic, Russian, and Polish. He also has a knack for remembering the weirdest things. He draws all kinds of animals to him.

Backstory: To be added.