The Gothic Vampire

//This am either be fantasy or sci-fi. Preferably sci-fi as he is considered a modern vampire.\\

Full Name: Ezell Jean Deluke ll
Nicknames: E, Ezie, Fangs, Bloodsucker, Eslee, Rapscallion, Gothic Vamp.
Mental Age: Ezell acts extremely mature when around strangers and even close friends but when ti comes to people he trusts with all his heart he will show a much less mature attire, as he was forced to grow up way to quickly.
Actual Age: 264
Birthday: January 24th, 1758
Gender: CisMale
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Turned Vampire
Occupation: None, He is the heir to a wealthy family and has no need to work.

Body Type: He is very fit, As when he was bitten he was working a very physical lifestyle. He has an alethic built.
Skin Tone: A dark tan
Nationality: English
Voice: Modulated and on the deeper side, Accented heavily in an English accent.
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Eyesight: Excellent at extent of being a vampire
Birthmarks: Hard to tell as his skin is covered in freckles.
Scars: Tons, Old ones, Across his back.
Piercings: None.
Tattoos: None.
Looks:

Personality: Ezell is the type of guy you notice when you walk into a crowded space

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Personality: Ezell is the type of guy you notice when you walk into a crowded space. The dark aura coming from him is enough to scare anyone off. When you first meet this chap he can be a bit intimidating and distant, but if you stay around long enough you would discover he's an extremely kind and sweet man. But due to being put in a difficult situation he has had to hide and bury these traits deep down inside of him. He's scared to get close to anyone due to this and more then likely pushes them away.
Positive Traits:
•Caring
•Kind
•Intelligent
•Good-Hearted
•Brave
Negative Traits:
•Stubborn
•Guarded
•Built-Up
•Temperamental
•Isolated
Fears: Getting close to someone again just to lose them to what he is, Himself, Becoming the monster everyone wants him to be, Being abandoned.
Hobbies: Dancing, Playing an instrument, Painting, Planting, Cards, Reading, Exploring new places, Going for strolls.
Talents: Ezell is an extremely gifted with plants he can list any plant that is thrown at him and he enjoys planting them, He is also extremely talented in photographic memory as he can recall and draw anything just by glancing at it.
Backstory: Ezell didn't have the greatest start to life. He was born into slavery as the youngest son of Marie and Dolcetto Deluke who had run far away from their homes and ended up being imprisoned into slavery where they had started a family. Ezell had three other siblings two older sisters and one older brother, who all helped to support him at this time. As he was born in the harsh of winter and most babies in their condition didn't make it past the season.
Surprisingly, Ezell lived upon that winter and grew to be a strong teen. Even though they were in slaved they still found a way to laugh and smile. Late at night, His and the other families would meet up and sing and dance and would create an atmosphere that was filled with love. He grew up surrounded by love even despite the hate that was thrown at him for the color of his skin. 
Around the time that he became a teen most slaves were being freed legally where they lived. It must have been when his hopes were the highest that disaster stroke with a knock on their shacks doors. When his oldest sister answered it it was with a scream of distress that caused everyone to come running. She was dead on the ground and the person holding the knife was no other then his father brother, his own uncle.
His uncle stated that his father must pay for what he had caused and had killed all of their friends and neighbors and would finish with his own family. Ezell watched as his uncle brutally murdered his own family by biting their throats out, a strange tactic thought Ezell. Yet when it came to Ezell the last of his dead family his uncle smiled at the youngest and told him he could fix his fathers mistake.
See, Ezell's father had failed to accept his family's gift and ran off with a blood traitor of their tribe. Ezell hesitated but then accepted his uncles request terrified of dying. His uncle bit him right there and gave him the gift.
As Ezell turned he grew thirsty and his uncle sent him to kill and drink his captors, and he did. He became his families weapon and killed anyone who crossed them. Until he grew up. He knew it was wrong and wasn't scared of dying anymore. So, With much difficulty he ruthlessly massacred the family his father left behind along with any of their tribe members.
Now, All he does is look back on his mistakes wanting so badly to have been stronger and died with his family. The ones who loved him.
Other: He loves animals.
Theme Song: To be added.
Style:

Style:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.