The Superhero.

Genre: Science Fiction.
Additional Notes: For most of this she is dubbed as a 'Vigilante' but we all know she's a superhero at heart.

Legal Name: Andrea Astrophel Nike

Name Meaning:
Andrea, Manly, or Virile.
Astrophel, Star Lover.
Nike, Victorious.
Alias: Megastar.
Nicknames:
-Drea, (Everyone: Casually)
-Astro, (Close Friends/Her Uncle: Teasingly)
-Queen Rea, (Friends: Teasingly)
-Nerd, Dork, Bookworm, (Peers: Teasingly)
-Smartass, (Enemies: Meanly)
-Super Star, Star, (Her Uncle: Lovingly)
-Megastar, (Alter Ego)
-Mega, (Fans: Casually)
Species: Human.
Gender: Cisgendered Female, (AFAB)
Pronouns: She/Her.
Age: She can be 16-20 depending on when the roleplay starts.
Status: Alive.
Occupation:
-Queens Superhero Megastar, currently.
-High School Student or College Student, currently.

FaceClaim:

Height: 5'7"

Height: 5'7".
Ethnicity: Greek, American.
Voice: When she's herself her voice is soft-spoken and often stammering, she's usually a really nervous person. But when she's her alter-ego Megastar she's usually witty, playful, and strong. Her alter ego allows her to abandon all her worries.
Body Type: Before Drea became a hero she had an extremely slim body but after she started working out she became rather muscular, and lean.
Skin Color: Dark.
Eye Color: Hazel, It often depends on her mood and they'll shift between greener or browner.
Hair Color: Dark brown.
Hair Style: Most of the time she has her hair down in an extremely curly and frizzy mess with just a few strands of fringe across her forehead. When in battle or just because she usually has her hair in; box braids, Microbraids, Cornrows, Dreadlocks, Ghana Braids, Feed-In Braids, Bantu Knots, and a Halo Braid. In battle, she has to keep her hair out of her face so she usually stems for a Halo Braid.
Scars: Due to a life of constant fighting she is usually covered in dark bruises and scars but over time they usually all heal.
Other Features:
-She has what is called a Greek nose shape, or a straight nose.
Piercings: She has both her earlobes pierced.
Tattoos: On her inner left arm she has a tattoo of Athena's owl, to pay tribute to her Greek ancestry.
Casual Attire: Drea's usual attire revolves around basic graphic t-shirts, hoodies or sweatshirts, jeans, and some beat-up sneakers. The classic teenager look. Although before her heroism she wore prescription glasses, she still occasionally wears them.
Alter-Ego Attire: Megastar's entire suit is made of leather and Kevlar material in a dark red, almost black suit. It depends on the lightning that it shimmers from dark red to black. She wears a hood in the shape of a Corinthian helmet, without the horsehair. The design hides her facial features. The rest of her suit is a complete body cover with extra support on her shoulders, elbows, hands, chest, knees, calves, and feet. She even has a utility belt where she keeps all sorts of different gadgets. Her hair is always done up to keep out of her face and on her back, she embroidered a pair of gold wings to pay tribute to her Greek ancestry and the Goddess Nike of Victory.
Most Importantly: Drea always has hairpins on her, usually to help pin her curly hair back but after becoming a hero she realized just how helpful they were in all kinds of situations. Another important item is her crossbody bag, she carries her book and hero costume inside there.
Weapon: When it comes to using weapons she usually uses her abilities or hand-to-hand combat not liking to use weapons. But I guess her collapsible polearm counts. At distances she will use a bow and arrow with blunts on the end, not to kill a target but to puncture their pressure points and leave them in a state of paralysis for sometime.