The Killer

//This is scifi all creatures are welcome. Could be fantasy but ultimately I see this more as a sci-fi. Major ⚠️trigger warnings⚠️ for things like murder, r4pe, blood, cutting, and other measures!\\

Full Name| Casper Ash Bates
Pronounced| C-ass-per B-ates
Nicknames| Cas, Cassie, Sass, Sassy, Bat
Mental Age| He acts his normal age just sometimes he seems a bit more mature or slightly childish. Depends
Actual Age| 17 1/2
Birthday| December 3rd
Gender| TransMale
Pronouns| He/Him
Sexuality| Bisexual
Species| Zannie
Species Information| Zannie's look exactly like humans, no nonhuman physical characteristics like tails or fangs. Though they are ultimately far different from humans. They eat pain. From emotional to physical (though they prefer physical) some cause pain others find it. They're a rare species and a recessive gene. If they don't eat pain and get hungry they can ultimately die. Some benefits of eating peoples pain is depending on the amount of pain they won't feel their own pain. A disadvantage after awhile without eating whoever's last pain they ate will start to affect them until it makes their heart stop out of stress.
Occupation| Student

Body Type| Underweight, Small and Skinny
Skin Tone| Pale, White
Nationality| American
Voice| Husky and Impatient
Height| 5'5"
Weight| 119 lbs
Hair Color| Dark brown, Almost black
Eye Color| Green
Eyesight| Fine
Birthmarks| Across his face and chin
Scars| ⚠️ Old scars across his wrist from when he use to cut
Piercings| None
Tattoos|

Body Type| Underweight, Small and SkinnySkin Tone| Pale, WhiteNationality| AmericanVoice| Husky and ImpatientHeight| 5'5"Weight| 119 lbsHair Color| Dark brown, Almost blackEye Color| GreenEyesight| FineBirthmarks| Across his face and chinScars| ⚠️...

Looks|

Personality| Casper's a little distant with people, even people close to him

Personality| Casper's a little distant with people, even people close to him. It's not that he's afraid to get close to people it's more of he's concerned for others if they get close to him. Everyone around him seems to get hurt. He's very stubborn and sassy which often leads him to the wrong people and fights head his way. He's depressed sure he knows that but he doesn't really care anymore, he's just tired. Although he is very loyal to his friends and will never  ever hurt them or eat their pain. Although most strangers see the boy as a freak and pest. What pisses him off more is when people assume Zannie's are monsters who aren't capable of feelings or friends. Which was everyone.
Positive Traits|
•Independent
•Creative
•Brave
•Loyal
•Responsible
Negative Traits|
•Doesn't Trust People
•Blames Himself for lots of things
•Stubborn
•Holds grudges
•Isn't a fan of people who assume or are close minded
Fears| Losing himself to someone he isn't, Not having anyone, Being seen as an object
Hobbies| Reading, Skateboarding, Researching, Knife throwing, Writing, Doodling
Talents| He can make anything into a weapon, Is a master with a knife, Is great at getting information, Can tell lies and truth apart
Backstory| Casper was born to a human mother and a zannie father. Of course, his mother had no idea about this or else she would have protested but despite their secrets she loved him dearly and they were married happily for 12 years. Casper grew up helping his father torture people for his food, as their was a zannie who didn't know where his food came from and killed himself when he did. Though Casper never disliked doing it it was apart of him and he didn't mind it.
His father was killed when he was eight. That broke him and for awhile he starved himself until he absolutely had to eat as it always brought back the memories of his father. But eventually he started to find happiness when he ate as it was a delight to remember what his father taught him.
His mother met a cop named Hener a few years later when he was 11, though he was a cop and human he liked him. He had a daughter Casper's age named Violet who became his best friend and future step-sister.
Other| His family doesn't know what he is, If anyone finds out what he is they are legally allowed to kill him.
Theme Song|
I'll sleep when I'm dead- Set It Off

Style| Grunge