When he has nightmares

(Apollo is 4 years old here)

Apollo is now in his bed, he couldn't sleep, he looked up his glowing star stickers covered ceiling, after playing FNAF, he's afraid that Freddy might stuff him in a wolf suit, then he drifted off to sleep

- da dream-

He sat down on the chair, checking at the cameras, everything was in undercontrol, when he saw a sign that said ' it's me' he panic and closed all the doors without a second to lose, but Chica came in and ate his face "AAAAAAAAH!"

- ze reality-

"AAAAAAAAH!" He screamed, he held the sides of his head with two hands, hot tears were strolling down his cheek, he grabbed his Pomsky stuff toy with him, jumped out of bed and ran in the halls, he opened the door, seeing you and Billy tuckered in bed, he silently ran to Billy's side, he tugged one of the sheets, "d-dad..." Apollo whimpered, Billy's eyes fluttered open, he sat up, and rub his eye, "-Yawn- what is it, lil' son?" He turned his head to him, you woke up from Billy's voice, "What's wrong" you said drowsily, you glanced at Apollo, he was crying with his hiccups "f-freddy, -hiccup-, s-s-stuffed me in a, -hiccup-, husky suit" he Apollo cried, you look at Billy, he nodded, you made a gap between you and Billy, "Get in here, little Music god" Billy said, chuckling silently, Apollo's frown fade away with a smile, he jumped in between the space, he hugged your waist, then Billy hugged both of you, then the three of you went back to sleep.