No!, i don't want ectoplasm!

You and Spencer were eating lunch, since Billy is bored, he used one of his ectoplasm to play with it, but when he was about to grab it, it slid out of his grasp, and it fell on your head "Ack!, Billy!" You glared at him "Sorry, sis, ectoplasm are just sly dogs ya know" he said "wait wha?!-" your hands were turning into paws, you hid under the table, "Uh, Billy..." Spencer warned him "What do you think she'll be?" Spencer looking terrified, they both froze when they heard barking, it was a white german shepherd under the table, you slid out of the table, barking at Billy, you still had your necklace on, "Look, (y/n) i may not know what you're trying to say, but hey!, you looks so dang adora- aah!" You pounced him, signaling that you're mad, "ok, ok, i'll turn you back!, now be a good sis!" He said in a cute kid voice, you calmed down and sat on the floor, "Wow, Billy, even if ( y/n)'s a dog, she would listen" he said patting your head, you lick his hand, Billy got really jealous, when principle Poncy was at your table "Excuse me, Mr. Wright, is this your dog?" He said glaring at you, you growled, Spencer hope you don't have rabies, "Y-yes Mr. Poncy!, um...Calhoun ran here cause...No ones home!, so she ran here cause she's lonely!" Spencer patted your head, you raise an 'eyebrow', but find the idea pretty clever, Poncy experienced this before, his parrot flew to him in the middle of his class since he's all alone in his office "alright, Wright, she can stay" Spencer grinned at Poncy "Thanks, Me. Poncy".