It's so awesome being a dog!

After school, You, Billy, Spencer were walking home, then Lolo and Adrianne was behind us, she snapped her fingers then Adrianna snatched Spencer's bag, "Let's see...Where's that script...Here it is!, hey everyone!, listen to this!, the first zo-" Lolo stopped when she heard growling, you were so angry, your fur turned black head to paw, your body was being surrounded by green lightning bolts, You were running to Lolo, but Adrianne grabbed you, you were so angry you electrocuted him, Adrianne fainted, you landed on him, you took a few steps forward to Lolo, "ADRIANNE!, WAKE UUUUUUUP!!!, IT'S GONNA BITE ME!" Lolo was running as fast as she can, you were even faster, then Lolo came to a dead end "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?" She screamed, everyone was laughing that she's talking to a dog, Spencer chuckled, "I think it wants that script, why don't you try giving it back, LOLO???" Spencer glared, she threw the papers at you, you turned back white, and gave the papers to Spencer, "Thank (y-...I mean Calhoun" then the three of you walked away while Lolo passed out, "Whoa German Sispherd, you need to chill your temper back there, don't wanna kill anyone do you" Billy said giggling, you nod and happily barked at him, he keeps squealing at how cute you are. "But what we have to worry is changing her back, Billy, no matter how adorable she looks as a dog" Spencer croaked, Billy just groaned.