When you and him bonds

It was the whole afternoon for you and Billy to do stupid stuff

Stupid stuff #1:

You and Billy plays Milk Balloons, the rules are just like dodge ball, so you and him start, you throw milk at him multiple times, but he dodge them, so did you dodge his, but later, you and him threw balloons at the same time, the balloons popped each other, causing you and Billy to be soaked in milk, "Hmmm" you licked your hand in a cat's way, you shivered when Billy licked your neck, then you licked his cheek in a doggy way.

Stupid stuff #2:

Since you were kinda angry that Lolo teased you, you made a blue and yellow scalemate and you named it Lolo, you hang it on a tree, geez, you gigantic tree is running out of space to hung your scalemates, but there was two that yo didn't hung, there's a blue and green scalemate, and a white and red one, then you kissed the nose of the blue one, then you cuddled with the white and red one.

Stupid stuff #3:

You played hide and seek with Billy, but you just kept your necklace in your pocket, you looked for him around his mansion, you were ready to give up, but something kissed you, you kissed back, then tried to run cause 'he's' after you.