When your son...Did the thing :3!!!!!!!

You were in your bedroom, writing another song for the band, you heard your iPhone ring, you answered it, it was Apollo's class adviser, "hello?" "Hello, Mrs. Cobra" "Oh, is this Mrs. Lalonde" "Mrs. Cobra, could you please send someone here or please" she hunged up, you dress yourself up, "Billy, let's go, we need to go to Apollo's school" "alright" you two got inside your car, he turned human, again.
-Later-
You were at the principal's office with Billy, and his teacher, "I'm very sorry if he got into trouble he's doing the best he can to behave" you said, the teacher shakes
Her head, "no, no, no, Apollo has been a very good boy, he helps his classmates with math, carries the teacher's books, believe me, such a kind little student, but there has been a problem, -ahem-" the door creaked open, there was a boy who is taller than Apollo, he has a black eye, blood coming out of his nose, and a scratch on his cheek, worst of all, it was the same bruise that you gave lolo when you punched her at the face in your grimbark form, then beside the student was Apollo, he has a scratch on his cheek, and nothing else, "You see, Apollo got into a fight today, this boy called him names, it was very harsh" "o my gosh, in the scale of 1- 10, how harsh was it" Billy said worrily, she sighed "14" Your eyes widened, Billy was surprisingly shocked, "Whoa!, that's awesome, fist bump, little dude" Billy said, Apollo smiled weakly and fist bumps Billy, you elbowed Billy at the stomach.

-Later-
You're in the living room with Apollo, "Apollo, did you just use your grimbark form?" "Uh- huh" he showed you his green eyes, and white pointy ears, "oh, dear, i hope you didn't get hurt...But please don't tell anyone this but, i'm proud of you" you brushed his raven bangs out of his face and kiss his forehead.