Is that you?

Your music producer AKA you're now awesome best friend, enrolled you in Beverly Beverly High, you were now walking in the halls, some students were whispering 'She's the famous (y/n)!' 'I wonder why a famous gangster leader and pop star is doing here?'
-Meanwhile-

Spencer was searching through his bag, "Where's my homework!, oh nononononohonono!" Spencer was gonna flip and panic pretty hard!, "Calm down, brozilla, i brought it with me!, you forgot it at your computer!" Billy handed the homework to spencer "Thanks, Billy, you're a life saver" Then Poncy walked in the classroom, "Good morning class" "Good morning, Mr. Poncy" everyone said in the laziest tone they have, "As all of you can see, we have a new student in our class, she's lucky to be in first period" then you walked in the classroom, the rich girls were whispering about you in a jealousy tone while the guys were drooling over you, Spencer was wide eyed "Whoa, Billy, she's just like you!, but at least she goes to school" "I dunno, Sherlock brolmes, i think i knew her from somewhere and i can't put my finger on it" billy said with his finger on his chin, "The name's (y/n)" you said, a lot of people knows you in the classroom since you're famous and all, Billy was now snapped out of his thoughts, he blushed with all his might and his chin on the floor, "Uh...Billy, your face is red, did you even eat spicy pizza for breakfast?" "N-no, bro, i-it's just, aaaaaaargh!" He hid his face in his shirt to hide the bigger blush he's growing, you sat beside Shanilla ( which is near Spencer ), while you were listening to the lesson, Billy was floating behind you, staring...He was trying to remember that face of yours, oh (y/n)...You should see how much he cares about you right now.

Guys!, i'm bawling my eyes out while writing this!, the next chapter might be full of feels!, hope you guys liked it! <::::').