Those old moments before...

This time, the chapter is all about when he was alive, it will be different scenarios when he was human

How he wakes u up:

You're sleeping in your gigantic bedroom, knocked out by the all night practice, Billy entered your room, he can see you were drooling a little,he chuckled silently, he poked your cheek "Cmon, wake up, Boo :3" "No, never" you buried your face under ur pillow, Billy just grunts, he pulls your legs and threw you at his shoulder, you gasped, "Billy!, put me down!, my balls need sleep ya know!" "Nope, u gotta get up your with your feet!" He demanded, you groaned

When he's jelous:
JTT invited you to dinner, he said just wear your usual, Billy knew, when you were about to walk out the door, Billy blocked it "Hey, honeycheeks, did ya wanna tell me something?" "no?" He hugged your ankles, "NOOOO, don't gooooooooo!" He whined "Billy Joe Elizabeth Cobra, are you jealous? /:D" you raised an eyebrow and chuckled "N-no!, cmon'!, stay!, we can play an all night tournament of chompy zombie, if you want!" "Oh, Billy, don't be jealouuuuuus!, me and tyler are just gonna give ideas to each other for both of our songs, so...Don't wait up!" You made him let go, you brushed some of his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead to nose.

When you baby him:

You were just reading your book peacefully in your library, "(Yyyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnn)!" Billy said running to you, crying, he buried his face on your lap, you sighed and closed your book, put it down, you brushed his hair, "What's wrong, now?" "T-they want...Me...To...Wear bro killing gross tight jeans!" "what did we say about bad fashion sense, again?" "Noooooooo!" He whined "Exactly" you kissed the top of his head and continue to sooth him, and rub his back.

When you go on a tour with him:
You were now in Tokyo with Billy, clinging to his arms while you two walk at the side walk of Japan, It was snowing, "Billy, can we just go back to the hotel?" "No, besides, our fan bros wants us questions" he said, behind you was the Japanese paparazzies chasing you and him, there was now a camera in front of you two, then the Japanese news caster was now asking you two,

"氏はビリー·ジョーコブラ、それは(Y / N)が今、あなたのガールフレンドであるというのは本当?" (english: Mr. Billy Joe Cobra, is it true that (Y/N) is now your girlfriend?" The news caster said, Billy cleared his throat
"もちろん、broが、彼女は私の天使の"
(English: of course, bro, she's my angel)
He smiled, then there was a journalist, "あなたと(Y / N)は、ここ東京で何をしているの?" The journalist asked. (English: What are you and (y/n) doing here in tokyo?) " 私と私の雪の天使は、ツアーにあり" Billy said (English: Me and my snow angel are on a tour) you blushed at what he said, it was your turn to speak, "ビリーは!、菓子パンであることを停止!" (english: Billy!, stop being a sweet bun!) you blushed.

When you and him do a cosplay:
You were doing a cosplay of homestuck, Billy was dressed as Dirk, while you were dressed as Roxy, (but you're hair is still the same) "Billy, i feel ridiculous!" "Nope" he nudged his cheek with yours, "You are BRODORABLE".

When you two take a shower together:

Since it was hot in mexico, you go in for a cold shower, then someone was inside else was inside the bathroom, good thing you always wear your bra in the shower, then you noticed two large hands on both of your shoulders, "Sup :I" Billy said, "Billy!, i came in here first!" "Hey!, it's toastin' outside!, i can't just wait out there while i'm sweating to death, you know!" "Fine, i'm just glad you still have your boxers on" you blushed not wanting to look at it.

When he does something romantic on your tour:

You were still in Mexico, Billy ran out to buy some few things, you were on your couch, reading (favorite book), then you hear guitar strings outside your balcony, you slowly walked outside, Billy was singing one of his song with an acoustic guitar, he was even wearing a black and gold el matador suit!, you were listening to his songs, then after that, he climbed up the lamp post, until he van reach you, he tilted your chin up, then he kissed you passionately, BEST. NIGHT. OF. THE. TOUR!!!!!!!

When you meet Wendy ( mini wendy):

You were in Billy's house, he called you for an urgent news, you ran to the tiki, you see your boyfriend playing with a little croc, "Billy, who's that?" "(Y/n), meet Wendy, my widdle baby gurl!" He lets her nibble his toes, you and him made her play dress-up, then hide and seek, it was like you and him was raising a child.

When he cheats on you:
You're just in starbucks with Billy, talking and laughing about stuff, then a girl walked up to Billy, she looked real bitchy, she leaned on Billy, "Hey, Billy, i just wanna say Thaaaaaaanks for having a make-out session with me last night ;)" "Uh...Ok" Billy smiled at her, you glared at him with your mouth slightly gaped open, you stand up with your bangs covering your eyes, while your eyes were watering, "(y/n), i-" "don't you say it, i knew it was a mistake by accepting you as MINE" you stomped out to your car, you just left him in there, with his head down in shame.

When you two are officially over:

How Billy's doing:

He sat on a bar with 5 empty glasses with his music producer, he hides his face with his hands, he hics with his face red then cries, he also wore the break- up shirt, "Ugh...What have i done" he groaned "-sigh- do you have to drink so much after a break-up?" "SHE'S JUST NOT A GIRL, OK!?, SHE'S DA ANGEL OF MAH LIFE, AND I'M LIFELESS WITHOUT HER!, SO F*** OFF" He stops yelling at hid music producer and cry and hic again, while his producer just rub his back.

How you're doing:

You can't even focus on your songs!, everytime you sing a sad song, you cut it with a sob, you just can't take this anymore, but he did disobey you, your heart says to forgive him while your brain is dragging you away from him, you also had a hard time sleeping.

When you forgive him:

You just sat at your king- sized bed, your mind's full of decisions if you can forgive him or not, you didn't answer his texts and calls, so you got a little guilty and you grew worried for him, you then drove you motorbike to his mansion, you entered in it, then you heard yelling, you ran up stairs, you saw a maiden being threw by a wine glass "I SAID GET ME MORE WINE YOU LIL' MAMA" you heard the yelling in the tiki room, then the maiden ran to the kitchen, you ran inside, Billy's curl up into a ball and sob all is might, "Billy..." You said facing his wet face, "(Y-Y/N)!" He hugged your waist, crying quietly at your stomach, you stroke his hair gently "-Sigh- what happen to mwy little Bwilly?, hm?! He gwot soe gwumpy he's thwowing wine bottles at his mwaids" you once again pouted at him, "-sniff- i'm so so sorry" "It's ok, just don't do it again" you cuffed his face while your legs entwined itself to Billy's waist, you cuffed his face then kiss him roughly as he kissed back.