Getting back together

Spencer just couldn't take it anymore!, Billy keeps on crying about you ever night!, he just wanted you and him to be back together again for Billy's sake...And crying.

Later###

You're in your recording room, playing your pipe organ, ugh...It just reminds you of how you met Billy, you paused playing your piped organ, you then proceeded to your electric guitar, now it just reminds you of your first composed song of him in it, does everything in this house reminds you of him?!, your maid walked in your recording room, "Ma'm, there's a call for you" she handed you the phone, "Hello?" "(Y/n)!" "Wassup Spencer?" "Cm'ere, now!, it's a pretty bad situation!" "Am i in it?" "Yes!" "Alright, i'll be there" you ran to your garage and hop on your motorbike

#Later#

You're now inside the Wright residence, Spencer ran to you "(Y/n)!, you have to see Billy again!, he's up stairs in my bedroom" "Why, exactly?" "JUST GO!" "Kk, just calm down, geez!" You ran to the elevator, your eyes widened in shock, it was Billy hanging himself on the ceiling, he maybe a ghost, but it shows you how much he's suffering for you, "BILLY, GET UR INVISIBLE BUNS DOWN HERE!" you shouted, he was shaped out of his thoughts, he dashed down to you and hugged you, buryin his face at the crook of your neck, "(Y/N)!, I'm so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!, a jerk like me doesn't deserve a bro goddess like you!" he whimpered "Then the bro goddess forgives the see through jerk " you grabbed his shirt collar, and kissed him with full of passion, "I wonder why you became my boyfriend anyway"

Hai, guys!, sorry I haven't updated for a jillion of years!, my Ipad was disabled and it said to connect in IITunes, we couldn't find our charger!, so I'm using this dumb tablet that keeps being a dick, so I hope you like this one!