When your two boys cheer for you in different sports

Relay

You're almost there!, you use some of your green lightning bolts, then you were fast as sonic!, green blur stays behind your back, then you past through the finish line, the crowd goes insanely wild, Billy was all like "That's mah girl!" While spencer was recording the whole thing.

Basketball

You past through the other players, you jump as high as you can and shoot the ball, you did a pose full of pride, then Billy keeps making fireworks made out of ectoplasm, when it landed on the crowd accept for Spencer, "Eugggh!" They all said in the same time, then Spencer pinched Billy's ear "owowowowowowowowow!"

Soccer

Your team's score is near!, 15 and 15, they passed you the ball, you were about to do the signature move, you secretly ate the sack of candy before the game ;3, then your eyes were switching in different colors (like lord english's), you smile really wide, then your hair was beginning to become a rainbow, you kicked the ball high in the air, you back flipped, then kick it as hard as you can, since you're a crazy candy maniac for now, the ball looked like a meteor!, the catcher dodged the ball, then the ball got through the net, the net was smokin' it's hole out, you then gave your fans a reaaasaaaaaally wide smile as jeff's, while your eyes and hair were changing colors, Billy turned into (number of letters in your first name), they were all girls and they spell out your name, then Spencer face palmed.