While you're gone

In Billy's Mansion

Billy is at the side of Spencer 's bed, cradling himself since you're not with him, Spencer lend him his laptop, and tries to open up a video chat with you, it took an hour, "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" Billy nearly flew outside the window, but Spencer pulled him back "CALM DOWN DUDE!, BE PATIENT!"

At Pewdiepie's house

You sat at his couch, drinking your coffee while Pewdipie made a questioned face "Why so long, (y/n)?" "Don't worry about me Pewds, it's just i miss my boyfriend so much" "Aah...Don't worry, (y/n), you can video chat with him in my laptop if that makes ya any better" "Tnx, Pewds" he lends you his Laptop, you opened up your account, Billy's calling you right now, you answered the call "(Y/N), thank you so much you called, BILLY WAS JUST ABOUT TO FLY OUT OF THE WINDOW AND FLY TO SWEDEN" "Spence, i just got out of control, ok?!" Billy said yelling at him "Wait, your boyfriend's that brunette dude?" Pewdiepie pointed at Spencer "Uh...No!, her boyfriends not here, he's...In russia" Spencer lied, then Billy threw him a pillow "HOW DARE YOU TELL THAT GIRLFRIEND SUMMONER THAT I'M IN RUSSIA!" Billy shouted, you laughed you sides out while Pewdiepie was questioning who threw the pillow.