Motherly bestfriend

Ok guys, this time, it's about you and spencer, you are the mother like bestfriend to him, hope ya guys like it!

How you and Spencer met:

You are still 15 in this (since you step on toxic, you are now immortal :::D), You saw a little guy approach to you , you wonder why he's in back stage, his eye shimmered in curiousity, you patted his head "Hi, i'm (y/n)" "I know!, you're Billy's girlfriend!" The little boy said "Spencer?, Spencer?, where are you?" A lady said "Is the little fella yours?" "Oh, yes!, he just came in backstage, he miss Billy so much, so he came here to imagine that he is here" his mom said, you were pretty sad for him, oh how you miss Billy so much :(, after his funeral tho, you patted the lil' spencer's head, "Don't worry lil' spence, he'll be always with you, just keep telling that to yourself" he hugged you, you carried him to his mom, he waved goodbye, you waved back, you're not gonna forget that kid.

Now:
Lolo was bullying him again, Adrianne grabbed his collar, "Say bye bye to your jaw, Spencer!" "Help me..." He whispered, your dog ears twitched, you were in the bathroom, "Mah baby's in trouble!" You said, you ran as fast as sonic can, you ram to Adrianne and sucker punched his chin, he fell to the ground, you catched Spencer and carried him bridal style, you put him down and now go to Lolo, you punched her at her jaw and she slid away from you to the ground, you ran back to Spencer and bring him close to you tightly, "No one hurts mah baby!" You hissed at them, your eyes became yellow and you were glowing white, "Mom!, geez, i'm fi-" Spencer shut his mouth, "You called me 'mom'" you hugged him closer, you blushed pink (red is for lovers ::::) ) "(y-y/n), stahp!, you're so soft!" Spencer stuttered, he's also blushing pink, you tickled his sides, he was laughing, awwww....Billy saw you two, he just knows Spencer is like a kid to you, trying his hard not to get jealous too.