"Did you tell her what we decided" Sydney placed her hands on her hips with a playful attitude.

"Of course, baby. We want to watch until Kingston is old enough to participate and remember the wedding." Ink was among silly faces at Kingston while he talks. He mastered the ability to entertain a kid and still carry on a conversation.

"I want to get married to a prince, daddy" Charmaine was definitely into watching Disney movies. Her favorite was still The Princess and the Frog.

"Oh yeah? Do you have a prince in mind?" Ink lifted an eyebrow as he really focused on what Charmaine was about to say.

"Prince Neveen. He has really pretty eyes" The little girl blushed bashfully. Ink sighed in relief.

"Oh sure, baby" ink would rather her crush be in love with someone on Tv because then she wouldn't actually move away and no boy would be kissing his daughter.

"Alright. Let go get you a bath and you mister need to eat" Ink sets Charmaine back down.

"Warm-up his bottle while I help Char wash her hair," Sydney says as Charmaine drags her towards the bedroom to grab her nightclothes.

"Alright budda, it's time for some good supper" Ink walks to the refrigerator and grabs one of the bottles. He turned on the bottle warm before sticking it inside. Kingston was already grabbing for it ready to eat.

"Hold on, big boy. You'll have it in a few minutes, I promise" Kingston started to pout as tears welled in his eyes. He hated it when he cried but he could warm the bottle up any faster.

"Shhhh. Don't cry. It's okay" Ink uses the pad of his thumb to wipe the tears off Kingston's cheek.

When the timer was up for the bottle Ink took it out a tested the temperature on his wrist. "Here, bubba," he says as he placed the nipple of the bottle to his lips. Kingston instantly attaches to it and starts to drink. Kingston was sniffling as he drank from the bottle, he rests his head against Inks's shoulder.

In the bathroom, Sydney was starting the bathwater for Charmaine. The little girl was still in her room trying to figure out which princess pajamas she wanted to wear.

"Charmaine! Come on, baby. The water is going to get cold"

"I'm coming, momma. " Charmaine came into the bathroom with her nightclothes all bunched together. Sydney shook her head and chuckled. She takes the clothes from Charmaine and neatly folds them before placing them on the counter next to the sink.

"Momma can we use the wash that smells really sweet."

"Yes, baby but we need to wash your hair first." Sydney walks over to the cabinet where they keep all their washing supplies along with razors. She grabbed Charmaine's personal hair wash and the body wash she asked for.

Sydney heard the water splash around as Charmaine go into the tub. She did give her as much privacy as she could but Charmaine still needed help with everything but washing.

"Close your eyes," Sydney tells Charmaine as she moves to sit on her knees next to the tube. She grabs the cup on the edge of the tub and fills it with water before pouring it onto Charmaine's hair.