Chapter 38

Over the years things got easier

Over the years things got easier. Sydney and her dad grew closer. Her mom, well, not so much. Charmaine was now in Kindergarten!! All the little girl would talk about how she had so much fun at school. Though Sydney wouldn't admit to anyone, she cried like a baby when Charmaine started school.

With Charmaine being in school, she was also on the recreational cheerleading team for their town.

"Daddy! I have a surprise" Charmaine yells from her room. Sydney was laughing at Ink's face. He was always worried when it came to Charmaine having a surprise. The last one consisted of a new puppy momma had brought home. She was an Australian Shepherd and lab mix. The decision to name her Sundae, like
Caramel sundae.

"Sydney, what's the surprise?" Ink groans as he makes his way toward the hallway. The grin on Sydney's face told him he wasn't going to like it.

"You'll love this"

"Alright, baby. Show daddy the surprise" the sound of Charmaine giggling as she ran down the hallway.

"Nope. Hel- heck no. Where is the rest of your outfit" Ink placed one hand on his forehead as he looked down at Charmaine's new cheer uniform. Charmaine just poked the area of her stomach that was showing.

"Little Mamas, did they forget to give you the rest of the outfit?" Ink asks Charmaine as he walks closer to see it.

Charmaine just shook her head no and giggled laughter. "Noooo, silly." Ink just turned to look at Sydney with wide eyes. He was just baffled by the 'surprise'.