Chapter 34

"Good morning, my sexy ass fiancé" Ink's voice was heavy with sleep

"Good morning, my sexy ass fiancé" Ink's voice was heavy with sleep. The deepness of his voice sent chills down Sydney's spine as he pulled her bare body closer.

"Mmm, good morning" Sydney turned around so her chest was against his. Ink lazily ran his hand down her body as they laid together.

"How did you sleep?"

"Amazing" Sydney sighs in content. She hadn't felt that relaxed and peaceful in awhile. Though she still missed her daughter very much.

"You should have. Fuck, we went at it like 5 times" They were both ever sore from the persistent work that out in last night. Sydney's legs were shaky while Ink's abdomen was sore.

"Shut up" Sydney groans knowing she started up many of those rounds herself. Ink just chuckles at her while leaning down to place soft kisses on her forehead.

"What? It's true. It felt like someone missed it a lot more than they let on" Ink buried his face in the side of her neck, leaving soft kisses.

"Caven" Sydney lets out a soft giggle as he continued to trail kisses down her neck to her collarbone. Her giggles soon turned into soft moans.

"Caven" she now moaned his name as his large, tatted hands wandered her soft skin. Ink groaned at the sound of his name escaping her lips.

Ink flipped them so he was now hovering over her. The blankets pooling over his hips. Ink lips stay attached to her delicate skin.

Sydney's hands were on his chest, lightly running her nails down. This only made Ink hungrier for her. He grabbed both her hands and pulled them above her. One held onto both writs, while the other slowly moved down the center of her body.

"Cavennn. Stop teasing me" Sydney whines as he made sure to not run over any parts of her body that truly ached for him.

"Anything for you, beautiful"
-
Ink was sitting on the edge of the bed, the blanket covering him just enough. Sydney was laying on her stomach with the most relaxed look on her face.

"Well breakfast was amazing"

"Stop it" Sydney pushed his shoulder light before hiding her face in the pillow. It was all giggles until she felt the blanket being ripped off of her body. She squeals as she felt hands on her ankles, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

"Baby!" She screams as his hand collided with her ass firmly. Ink was laughing as Sydney turned onto her back, keeping him from doing it again.

"What? You liked it" he winks down at her before crawling closer and giving her a deep kiss.

"Maybe just a little" She mumbles against his lips.

The moment was soon ruined by the phone ringing. Ink groaned and Sydney sighed, irritated that the moment was truly gone.

"Let's get showered and dressed" Ink gets up off the bed and heads over to the pile of clothes on the floor. He hand to dig through it to find the phone that was still blaring.

Sydney was already up and stretching. As much as Ink wants to continue to gawk at her beautiful bare body in front of him, he knew that this call was important.

"Hello"

Sydney grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower. "I'll be waiting," she says loud enough for him to hear. Ink just licked his lips and grinned.

"Yeah-, yeah, I'm here. What's up?" Ink didn't even check the caller ID so when he heard Bears voice he was no very concerned.

"What's wrong?....No, just tell me, Bear.....Fine, we will be back soon" Ink was concerned with how Bear spoke to him.

Ink hung up the phone and walked towards the bathroom. " we have to head back, soon. Bear called me saying he needed us to go by the Compound first"

He stepped into the shower to see Sydney already washing her body. "Why much you tease me, women"

"Wait. What's wrong? Bear has never called us like that before" Sydney's entire mood changed after Ink told her about Bear calling. She had this uneasy feeling in her stomach.

"Let's get cleaned and dressed then we will head down there. I'm just as concerned as you are"
-
"I bright some fresh clothes for us to change into" Ink and Sydney had just gotten out of the shower. He pulled out a bag with neatly folded clothes in it. Ink handed Sydney her clothes before grabbing his.

They rushed to get dressed. Sydney was fully dressed by the time Ink managed to pull his jeans up.

"I'll start the truck," Sydney says as she pulled her messy hair up into a bun. Sex hair was no joke.

"I'll lock up." Ink finished dressing and starts to pack their dirty clothes in the bag so they could wash them. He grabbed his phone and Sydney's since she was in a rush and forgot it.

"Baby. I think you left something" he says to Sydney after he opens the back door of his truck and tosses the back. Sydney just rolled her eyes. She was very forgetful when rushing but Ink always saved her ass.

"Thank you, Caven."

"Don't worry about it. I've always for you. Now let's see what the trouble is at the compound." Ink buckets his seat belt before putting it in reverse. Sydney was on the edge of her seat the entire time. She managed to come up with the most outrageous things that could have possibly happened. It got to the point she was bouncing her leg.

"Everything is going to be fine. It was something terrible, Bear would have told us to leave right away" Ink placed his hand on her bouncing leg.

"Yeah...yeah, you are right, baby. I'm sorry. It's just that the one time I leave Charmaine, we get a call from him. It just worries me" she sighs while massaging her temple. A stress headache was already in the making.