Chapter 10

"Beautiful, I think you should let doc take a look at it

"Beautiful, I think you should let doc take a look at it." Ink has been pestering Sydney for the past 30 minutes about checking her neck. After he wrapped her legs he went straight to her cheek and neck. It was starting to turn a really dark blue and black color on her neck.

Sydney being stubborn as a mule shook her head no. Ink glared at her only to receive a glare back. His women were definitely a handful but so was he sometimes. "Come on. Please. If not for you're then for me" he practically begs her. Ink could see her stubbornness break down at his words and that is when he knew he women that argument.

Sydney grabbed his phone and went to the note pad app and typed. "Not tonight. In the morning, I just want to lay with you right now" as much as Ink wanted her to her looked at now, he wasn't going to push her any further tonight.

He sighs and nods. "Okay baby but as soon as we wake up you are going to the doctor" Ink looked up to see Sydney pouting. He hated and loved how much she knew how to push his buttons.

"Fin-"

"Brother, we need to talk" Ink heard his Prez yell from the other side of his locked door. He just sighs before kissing Sydney on the cheek.

"I'll be right back, I promise" Ink rolled out of bed before heading towards his door. When he looked back he saw Sydney snuggling up to his pillow and drifting off to sleep.

Ink shook his head with a grin on his face. He didn't want to leave but his Prez asked for him so he had no choice. When he made it down the stairs he saw all his bothers sitting at the tables.

"I think you got some explaining to do Ink," Bear says in a serious tone as he finds his seat next to chains in the crowd of brothers.

Ink cleared his throat and nervously scratched the back of his neck. He felt all his brother heated gazes on him which didn't help.

"Sooo I've kinda been seeing Sydney for the past year and a half" ink looked out as his brother holding his ground no matter how nervous it scared he was of their reactions or thoughts. His brother's opinions meant so much to him. They were his family. Each one of his brothers taught him something different during their time together, he would hate to have to choose between his brothers of his women.

It was completely silent until Chains broke out into a fit of laughter which made all his other brothers do the same. "You should have seen your face." Chain's voice was slightly rough from all his laughing.

Ink looked around at his brothers with a very confused face. He couldn't figure out why they were laughing until it just dawned on him.

"You guys are fucking dicks. You knew this whole time yet you let me sneak around here" ink groans before moving to sit down at the bar in front of his brothers.

"Oh, we've only known just recently. Haisley was the first one to know, Bear knew shortly after than me and the brothers out the pieces together especially after tonight" chains did his best to speak over the laughter of the brothers. They all eventually calmed down and Ink couldn't help but still feel embarrassed.

"I'm going back upstairs with Sydney" ink was frustrated and just wanted to lay down. He could hear the sound of his brothers laughing as he carried himself up the stairs. This was a story he would definitely have to share with Sydney when she got up as much as it was embarrassing, it was something Sydney would love to hear.

When he opened his door he noticed Sydney had thrown her clothes to the floor and was curled up underneath his blanket.

He chuckles softly as he walks over to the side of the bed and starts to pick up her clothes. Sydney only did that when she wasn't feeling good. She was also claustrophobic, some clothes make her feel trapped and uncomfortable.

Ink walked over to his hamper and tossed her clothes inside before doing the same with his clothes once he strips from them. He was left only in boxers and the 24k gold chain Sydney bought him for his birthday. Sydney and Ink had matching chains. When his birthday came up he bought her the exact same one. She cried a little then smacked his arm for keeping a secret. Typical Sydney.

Ink made his way back over to Sydney, climbing into bed slowly trying his best not to wake her. Once he was completely laying down and covered, he pulled the pillow form Sydney's grip. Placing the pillow behind his head before pulling her carefully into his chest. Sydney snuggled up to him so naturally, as if her body knew it was him holding her.

The rest of that night Ink watched over her. The sight of the moonlight resting against her beautiful skin. How her hair fanned over his pillows and the way her eyelashes kissed the peek her cheeks. The soft pout her lips portrayed to him while she slept in his arms, safe and secure. Sydney was his everything.

Ink knew one day he was going to marry the crazy, yet sexy and amazing, hotheaded women. A day with her was never dull. Sydney always made his day better with just simply smiling his way.

As much crap Ink had gone through in his life, Sydney was the best thing to ever happy. He loved his brothers, no doubt about it but she gave Ink something else to live for. Bear gave him a place to grow and learn to be a man while Sydney gave him the possibility of growing a family and being in love. Many people didn't get to experience love but he felt so lucky he got the chance.