Chapter 60: saying good bye to Mean Girls on Broadway (irl/insta)

*Large time skippie*

Tonight is my last night with mean girls :,(

I was sitting in my room playing with Apollo when I got an Instagram notification.

I got up and got ready for my last night with mean girls

I got up and got ready for my last night with mean girls. I left my apartment and headed to the August Wilson. I brought Apollo with me for my last show tonight.

*at the theater*
I walked into the stage door and signed in. Everyone was here and I was going on as Cady heron tonight instead of Erika. I walked up to the female ensemble dressing room and everyone in there immediately stood up and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss this!" I say holding back tears.

We let out of the hug and I went to the male ensemble dressing room.

"Everyone decent!" I said through the closed door.

"Yea!" They all yelled.

I walked in and Ben was the first one up and hugging me.

"You know your going to see me tomorrow, because your families gonna be in town and we're all going to lunch right?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah!" Ben said letting go of me as all the other guys got up and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" I said hearing a couple sniffles.

We hugged for a while before letting go. When we did I saw DeMarius had tears on his face. I wiped them off and hugged him again.

"I'll be back guys! Don't be sad!" I motioned for them to come in for another hug again.

This time most of us started crying. (Because men also show emotions!)

Once we finally let go of each other we talked for a couple minutes before I left and went to Kyle and Grey's dressing room. I basically repeated that process until I had been to everyone's dressing room.

*at curtain call*

I ran up stage right took a bow and stood there at center stage.  As I stood there I was handed a bouquet of flowers. I was handed a mic and was told to give a speech. I reluctantly gave one.

"Thank you guys for coming tonight. I'm so happy I got to make my Broadway debut here on the August Wilson stage with Mean Girls on Broadway!" I gave the mic back.

The entire cast walked up stage for bows before we all waved and went to get in out street clothes to stage door.

As I walked out with sharpies in hand I walked over to the first person I saw and started signing playbills.

"Hey guys how'd you like the show?!" I asked a group of teenaged girls that we're probably a couple years younger than me.

"We LOVED it!" One girl replied while the others nodded their heads.

"I'm glad!" I replied, "Thanks for coming!" I waved and continued signing playbills till I signed all of them.

I walked back in the theater and grabbed my stuff before picking up Apollo and walking out with my friends after they got done stage-dooring. We headed to my apartment to celebrate me finale night with Mean Girls on Broadway.