Chapter 34: the bacon chronicles pt.4 and a day with some newsies (irl)

"Ummm...... no hello just a shove of of the way." I said 

"Where's the bacon?" Josh asks immediately.

"For the last goddamn time Joshua I have no goddamn bacon in my house!" I yelled at the bacon loving Joshua.

"Jeez I didn't know it was attack Josh day."

"I ordered pizza. One meat lovers pizza for Josh. Pepperoni for Ben,  Andy , and Nico. And cheese for Zach and I."

"Ooo where?" Josh asked.

"In the bathroom! Where do ya think? Its in the kitchen where food is kept." I sarcastically.

"no need to be sarcastic."

"go eat you're pizza" I said pointing towards the kitchen.

The rest of us walked to the kitchen and sat down at/on the counter.

*a few hours later*

"APOLLO! JEXEN! REBEL!" I yelled hearing three dogs run out to the living room. "Who wants to go for a walk?!" All of the dogs wagged their tails.

I put Rebel and Jexen's harnesses and leashes on and put just Apollo's harness on packing his leash in my backpack that I take everywhere.

The guys and I walked out of my apartment with skateboards in hand. If they didn't skateboard they hung out at the dog park and played with Apollo, Jex, and Rebel.

(Y/n's skateboard^^)