Chapter 29: the bacon chronicles pt.2 (irl/messages)

*the next morning*

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked. I knew it was my mom in the kitchen. So I got up and went to get food from the kitchen.

"Good morning momma. How'd you sleep?" I said smiling at my mom.

"I slept good kiddo. How'd you sleep?" She hugged me. Asking me how I'd slept.

"I slept pretty good." I sat down at the table. "Where's pops?"

"He's still asleep." She said handing me a plate of food.

"Hey momma, do you think there's enough food I could see if the 3 musketeers would like some breakfast?"

"Yea, there's enough." She nodded

"Ok I'll text them now."

*less than 15 minutes later*

"OPEN UP WINSTON I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS BACON THAT YOU ARE HOLDING HOSTAGE IN THERE." Josh yelled

"OH SORRY JOSHUA I ATE IT ALL." I yelled back chuckling at the image of Josh's sad face after I said that.

I went to open the door and immediately got tackled by josh

"If you ate all the bacon we're gonna have a problem." Josh whispered very close to my face.

"It was a joke josh. Chill." I said pushing josh off of me.

"JOSHUA MICHEAL BURRAGE IF YOU SO MUCH AS LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON Y/N I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!" My mother screamed through my house.

Ben, Sky, and I all immediately died in laughter while josh had a look of terror on his face.

"who told her my full name." Josh whispered.

I just chuckled and went back to the kitchen.

"Did josh hurt you sweetie." My mom asked hugging me and kissing my forehead.

I knew I had to take advantage of this moment. I immediately started fake crying, "yes he did momma. Josh hurt me real bad." I sad fake crying while my mom patted my back

"Oh sweetie. JOSHUA BURRAGE IM GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE!" I heard a whimper in the living room. Then a loud THUD. And two hysteric laughs.