Chapter 14: train station (irl/insta)

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting in the parking lot of an abandoned train station when I see Ben, Mike Ryan, Josh, & Dan drive up.

I stood up as the four boys exited the car. "Hello boys." I said smiling at them.

"So this is where you and Ben disappear to when your in town." Mike asked. I nodded looking around at the beautiful scenery.

"How'd you guys find this place." Josh asked looking confused.

"When I first met you guys here in New York ben and I bonded over our love for photography. One day we decided that we were going to go find a place to take pictures. We got lost and ended up here. We were like "screw it" and went exploring down that way. And that's how we found the train tracks."

"Wow you've known about this place for that long and your only telling us about it now." Josh said with surprise and shock written all over his face.

"Yea, I guess we liked knowing that we had a place to get away from the big city." I said smiling,"now come on, it's time to explore." I yelled laughing and running toward the tracks.

A few hours later...

The guys were goofing off on the tracks and I thought it would be the perfect moment to snap a picture of them and post it on Instagram

(A/n: in this story y/n is 18 and a senior in high school

(A/n: in this story y/n is 18 and a senior in high school. I thought you should know that. Also it's set in 2020 minus the COVID-19. And one more thing before you continue y/n met the boys when she was in New York in 2016. I'll do a backstory soon.)