Chapter 54: Suprise vistors (irl/insta/messages)

After I got done with my assignments I packed up my stuff and walked to the theater.

When I arrived I was a little early so I went to get some more coffee cause I run on caffeine. I walked back to the theater and set my stuff done at my station and got on my phone and watched some Netflix.

Midway through an episode of supernatural I got a text for my best friend Ethan.

I went down to the stage door where Ethan was standing

"Hey Ethan!" I said waving at him. "Here follow me!" I motioned for him to follow me.

We walked up to the female ensemble dressing room. I made sure to knock before we went in. I hadn't noticed Ethan's daughter hiding behind him until she jumped out from behind him.

"Auntie!" She yelled.

"Ellie!" I opened my arms for a hug.

Ellie hugged me and took a picture of her and I together to post on my instagram.

"So Ellie lace, what did you ask Santa for, for Christmas?" I asked

"I asked for a bouncy house!" She excitedly told me.

I giggled a little and asked her, "wanna go meet some of my friends and go on a tour of the theater?" She smiled wide and nodded enthusiastically. "Ok let's go!" I picked her up and sprinted out the door.

I ran to the male ensemble dressing room, "everyone decent?!" I knocked.

"Yes!" I heard some one yell.

I opened the door with the child one my back. "Hey guys this is my niece Ellie. Some of you know her dad. Others don't. He's visitor a day so they came to visit me."

Ellie started to wiggle so I set her down and she ran to DeMarius and sat on his lap.

"Alright imma go Ellie let's go."

We walked to Kyle and Grey's dressing room. It was open so I peeked in and said hi. They waved at Ellie. I walked with Ellie back to the female ensemble dressing room.

"Hey kiddo. How was the tour of the theater?" Ethan asked his daughter.

"It was amazing. I saw D again (that's Ellie's nickname for DeMarius because they've met)! I saw the stage!" She excitedly told her dad.

"Well then we'll have to come back soon! But for now we have to go so that y/n can do the show." Ellie nodded sadly but gave me a hug and pet Apollo.

"Bye auntie!" She waved.

"Bye kiddo."

As they left I heard the intercom, "this is your 1 hour call. Thank you."

I got back to the dressing room and started getting ready for the show.