Chapter 31: the bet (irl/messages)

*at rehearsals*

I walked into rehearsals with Ben and went over to put Apollo in a chair while Ben and I stretched. Not everyone was there yet so we stretched and made small talk. Somebody connected to the speakers and started playing a song I knew all to well.

"They're playing your song bean." Ben whispered to me.

"I know." I whispered back.

"You have to do the dance. It was a bet that you agreed too." He smirked.

"Fiiiine." I stood up and went to the middle of the rehearsal room and started dancing to the song playing.

*after the song ended*

"You actually did it." Ben said

"Oh yea. It's a bet. I don't lose bets." I said matter of factly.

"What's the bet bean." Kyle said from across the room.

"Oh. A couple years ago maybe a year after I met this dork." I said pointing at Ben. "We made a bet that if a certain song plays that I had to dance to it. So I agreed and haven't lost the bet yet." I said very proudly.

"How long do you have to do the bet for?" Kyle asked.

"Til either Ben or josh get married. A when they do at their wedding I do it one last time and they owe me 30 bucks each."

"That's...some bet." Kyle said with a little disappointment in his voice.

*after rehearsals*

"I'm starving." I said grabbing my stomach.

"Let's order take out."

"We should ask my mom who is probably making food if it's ok." I said knowing my mother well.

"Looks like were having take out for dinner my friend

"Looks like were having take out for dinner my friend." I smiled at Ben as we walked to his apartment and ordered our take out