Chapter 28: the parents are back in town (irl/messages)

*at the airport*

I got out of the taxi and went into the airport. I made sure I had and Uber waiting outside for my dogs, parents, and I.

I texted my mom really quick

Walked near where baggage claim was and called over my mom

"Woman who gave me life. I'm over here." I yelled to my mother.

My mom turned around and left my father with all of the luggage and my pups. "Y/n/n hi. How are you. You must be tired. I'm sorry I woke you up." She said hugging me.

"Momma I'm fine. You guys are probably exhausted." I chuckled at my mothers worrying about me. I walked over to my dad, "Pops, let me help you with that." I said grabbing my dogs leashes. "Jexy! Rebel! How are my babies doing." I said to my pups scratching behind their ears and petting their head.

My mom grabbed her suitcase from my dad and started to follow behind the pups and I to the car.

I had to help Jexen and Rebel into the car 1. Because Jexen was a baby and a huge one at that and 2. Rebel is a beagle corgi mix and very short.

We got back to my apartment and I showed my parents to the guest bedroom where they were going to sleep for the next few nights. I had put the dogs bed in their crates but I didn't put the door on it so the could leave it when ever they felt like it.

I went to sleep even though I'd be awake in less than a few hours because I was spending the day with the 3 musketeers.