Chapter 61: visiting home (irl)

*1 week later*

My run with mean girls on broadway ended last week and I start at NYU in three weeks.

I haven't seen my family in a while so I flew out to Colorado for 2 weeks with all three dogs. I also didn't tell my parents I was coming to visit. Oops.

*at y/n's childhood home*

"Mother! Pops! Your favorite child is here!" I yelled a little to loud.

"Y/n/n!! You're home and you have all the pups I see." My mother said as she pet them all.

"Hey kiddo!" My dad said giving me a hug.

"Hey pops!" I said hugging him back.

"So when do you leave us again?" My mom said sadly knowing I'd be leaving soon.

"Next Saturday. What trying to get rid of me already?" I chuckled.

"No. I just was wondering?"

"Ok. Well I'm gonna go out my stuff in my room." They nodded and I walked to my room.

*time skip to Saturday cause I'm 🎶lazy🎶*

My parents and I stood at my gate and waved goodbye as I got on the plane with Apollo. My other two dogs got to attached to my parents house so my parents told me to leave them.

I got on the plane and fell asleep after take off.

*back in New York*

I walked off the plane and out into the New York air. I called a taxi to drive me to my apartment. Once I got home I went to sleep and didn't wake up till the next morning.