Chapter 59: a tv stand (irl)

*6:15am*

I woke up to the annoying ass sound of my alarm blaring. I knew that I had a lot of school work to complete because I didn't do any of my assignments for the past week. I had been busy with shows and I was spending time with my friends. So my mind completely forgot to do the work. I grabbed my backpack for the show and my school bag before heading out the door and towards a coffee shop to do some work.

*a few hours later*

I had gotten most of my schoolwork done by the time I had to go to the theater for the shows today.

*at the theater*

I got to the theater at my usual time and signed in before heading up to the female ensemble dressing room. I got to my station and waited to see when and if they needed me.

"No Apollo today?" One of the girls asked me.

"No" I shook my head. "I got up early and went to a coffee shop to do schoolwork."

All the girls nodded. I stood up and went to say hi to the guys.

*in the male ensemble dressing room*

I walked in the room to Ben holding up the tv and everyone yelling at him. (You know the video right. It was on someone's Instagram story and then someone else screen recorded it. That one!)

I walked over to DeMarius and tapped his shoulder, "Do I even want to know?"

He shook his head, "No. No you do not!" He laughed.

"Ok I'm just gonna leave?" I said pointing at the door, "Bye!"

I walked out of the chaos of the males ensemble dressing room and walked to Kyle and Grey's dressing room.

"Hello!" I said flopping onto the little blue couch.

"Hey hey hey be carful!" Grey semi shouted at me.

"Sorry!" I sat up while holding my hands up in surrender.

"Kylllllleee!" I said dragging his name on. "I'm boredddddd!"

"Good for youuuu!" He said mocking me.

*gasp*

"What did I offend you?" Kyle asked me.

"Yes!" I responded.

I stood up and left their dressing room, "love you Grey."

"No goodbye or I love you Kyle?!" Kyle questioned.

"No.❤️"

I went back to the female ensemble dressing room and chilled till I was needed. I was placed in the ensemble tonight.

*after the show back at my apartment*

I had gotten home and taken my dogs on a walk. I cleaned up their peepads and put down fresh ones. I put food and water in their bowls and went to bed.