Chapter 57: a day with aunt y/n and new years eve (irl)

I was sitting in my living room with my dogs sitting next to me, my feet, or in my lap. I was watching an episode of supernatural when I heard a knock on the door.

"Just a sec!" I yelled while standing up and walking to the door. I opened it up to one of my close friends and his daughter. "Hey E and mini E!"

"Can you watch Ellie for a the  night? I know it's New Years and all but I was gonna go out with Jenna" My best friend since grades school asked me.

"Yea but I'm having some friends over for New Years is that ok?"

"That's fine! Bye kiddo pick you up tomorrow ok!" Ellie nodded and went to the living room.

I had to start getting ready for the party so I told Ellie to sit and watch tv while I got everything ready. She did as I told her.

*a couple hours later*

People started showing up to my apartment. I had put the dogs in my room. And had Ellie sitting on the couch with me.

Once all of my friends showed up Ellie ended up in DeMarius's lap and I ended up on the floor.

"Is it midnight yet?" I whined.

"No y/n it's not!" Ben was done with me.

"Really?! What time is it I don't believe you!"

"It's...9:45." Ben replied.

"Can I go to sleep?" I flopped on the floor.

"No!" Ben replied.

"Damnit!"

"Language! There is a child present!" DeMarius said while covering Ellie's ears.

"Ellie?" I smiled at her, "don't repeat anything auntie says ok?"

"Okay!" She so innocently replied.

*2 or 3 hours later*

The ball was about to drop. There were five minutes to go. Josh, Ellie, and Mike Ryan were out for the count. Ben and Gabby were wide awake talking like there was no tomorrow. Chaz, Dan, DeMarius, Ryan Steele, and I were all watch the tv talking every once and awhile.

One minute left of the year...

30 seconds left of the year...

15 seconds left of the year...

5...4...3...2...1...

"Happy New Years!" We whisper yelled so we wouldn't wake anybody up.