Chapter 42: showtime! (Irl/messages)

*in the apartment*

I walked into my apartment and immediately went into my room and let Apollo, Jex, and Rebel out of their crates and put Apollo in my bed. I cuddled with him in my arms and took a nice long nap.

When I woke up I had a lot of messages from Ben and josh.

I just ignored them

I just ignored them.

I went out to my kitchen to find something to eat. It was about time for Mean Girls to have their 1 hour call. So I grabbed some snacks, got my backpack, wallet, phone and charger, computer, and dog food, treats, dog bowls, and Apollo. I put some food and water in the other dogs bowls and headed out with Apollo.

*at the theater*

I walked in the stage door and signed in and headed up to the dressing room where I ate a snack and played with Apollo.

*after the show*

I didn't have to go on as Cady, Janis, or Karen. So I sat in the dressing room and did some homework (cause I'm still in high school) and played with Apollo.

A couple cast members came and asked if I wanted to go to dinner.

"Um...if I do I'd have to take Apollo home and make sure my other pups were good. But if you give me like 45 minutes I would totally be able to." I said

"Ok I'll get Ben to pick you up." Kyle said as I walked out of the stage door.

There were still a few people standing out there. So I waved at them and left.

*at my apartment*

I walked in the apartment and took off and hung up Apollo's leash. I grabbed Jexen, and rebels leash and harnesses and took them in a quick walk.

When I got back I took their leash and harnesses off put some water in their bowls gave them a treat and got into some jeans, a band shirt, a flannel, and some chucks. I grabbed my smallest backpack putting my phone, wallet, and keys in it and leaving right as Ben pulled up.