Chapter 45: whats going on? (irl)

After the 5 goons and Erika got off of the floor and or couch I was dragged into my room by Erika.

"Y/n you have to get dressed. Let me help you." Erika opened up my closet. "What's the nicest thing you own?"

"Umm...this suit." I said taking out my favorite suit. I don't do dresses.

Erika looked at the suit. "Perfect it really screams I'm a RAGING bisexual."

"Wow I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." I said

"Ok put it on!" Erika handed me the suit back.

"May I ask why?"

"No.❤️"

"Ok?"

Erika left my room and I quickly put the suit on.

(The suit with black dress shoes^^)

I walked out in the suit and immediately heard whistling.

"Can someone explain why I'm being forced into my nicest outfit?" I looked directly at Ben. "You hiding something Benjamin?" I stared into his soul.

"Umm..." Ben looked around for an answer. "I-" Ben gave up. "I got nothing can't we just tell her come on!" Ben pleaded.

"Not yet Ben." Erika said glaring at Ben. "Now let's go."

They put a blindfold on me and walked me out the door.

"HOLD UP!" I stopped. "Can my dog come?"

"Sure."

I took the blindfold off and ran back to the apartment grabbed Apollo and his bow tie, leash, and harness.

(Apollo^^)

(Apollo^^)

I walked back with his leash and got the blindfold put back on me.

(A/n: mawh hahaha I've left you on a cliffhanger.)