𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"kylie!! oh my gosh, have i missed you so much!" my dad says while embracing me into a ginormous hug.

it's been about a week since my mom and i had our girls day. i just got off the plane and now im back in the usa in New York.

and to says that i was exited is an understatement, im thrilled because i get to spend time with my dad and owen. not to mention adams supposed to come in with his mom as well.

"ive missed you so much dad! im so exited!" i say while letting go of him so he could hug owen.

"we'll kiddos, let's go back to the apartment and then adam and his mom are supposed to get off the plane in about five hours." my dad says, saying all the thing i told him on the phone.

"there staying in the hotel right next to us!" i add while pushing my luggage through the airport.

"now don't freak out but i got a surprise for y'all" my dad says as we walk out of the airport to be met by a limo.

"oh my god! we get to ride around in this?! the whole time we are here?!" i ask with excitement laced in my words.

"yes, but if y'all wanna walk around and take the subway for fun y'all can totally do that as well" my dad says with a smile as we all get in.

"what if we get poperozi to take pictures of us" i say sarcastically while grabbing a while glass and fill it up with sprite.

"i thought you were going to put champagne in there, like for real" owen says while laughing.

"if i was aloud to i would have the whole bottle" i say with a grin on my face.

"not if i wouldn't let you" my dad says while laughing.

"how said i would tell you if i would take it, you wouldn't notice because im sure you have a ton at the apartment" i say while rolling my eyes.

"so dad, you really have done well here" owen says while leaving back and crossing his arms over each other.

"yes i have, so don't be shocked by the appointment because the house y'all are living in, in canada is as nice as this one" he says with a smile.

"so are we staying in a penthouse?" i ask while crossing one leg over the other, moving my cup acting like i was actually drinking champagne.

"maybe" he says with a smile.

the whole way to the building we talked about life, we didn't really get to into depth because we knew we would have a lot of time.

"damn dad, you really weren't lying when you said you were doing so well" i say while we walk into the lobby of the building.

"ill take that miss scott" a gentleman says.

"thank you" i say with a smile.

"holy hell dad! you weren't lying at all!" i say as the elevator door opens up, and we are faced with the penthouse.

"this flooring reminds me of the walk in at home" i say while looking at the marble flooring.