𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"come on kylie! get off of your butt so we can go inside! i want to skate" adam whines while trying to pull me up form my seat on the bus.

"calm down! im getting up im getting up!" i giggle with standing up mad grabbing his good hand.

"why do you think coach had us not bring our gear? i mean im not complaining because that stuff gets heavy" i laugh and look up at him.

"im not sure, but i think whatever he's gonna have us do it will be fun" he says while pulling me out of the bus.

"can we go out and get candy or ice cream after?" i ask him.

"of course, whatever you want to do! but after that we have to get back to the dorms because the big games tomorrow" he grins down at me.

"oh don't act like i forgot about the game, it's the biggest game of our life's basically so im super exited!" i say while we both walk threw the doors of the ice rink.

"come on let me tie your skates for you" i say while patting the seat that i just walked up to, signaling for him to come over to me and sit down.

" come on give me your photo we don't have all day I want to go skate!" i whine while picking up his skates.

"calm down! here slide it on" he says while laughing.

i slide on his skates as fast as i can, then i sit down next to him and i tie my skates as well making sure to go fast

"what are we doing here?"

"where's coach?"

"calm down yall he should be here any minute now!" i say while skating onto the ice with the rest of them.

"so today's a day where the scotts contry accident decides to poke through" dwayne says while putting his cowboy hat on me.

"nice hat" charlie smiles while making everyone laugh.

i turn around to see coach making his way over to our big group, with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"coach, shouldn't we have our hockey gear on?" luis asks.

"yeah!" averman says.

"guys this is our last team practice which means-" coach says but gets cut off by averman.

"the return of caption blood" well all burst out into laughter.

"no, it means let's have some fun!" he says while picking up a beach ball and hitting it over to the other side of the ice.

averman and i immediately race over to the beach well I try try to get it but im the one the receives the beach ball first.

"take that les, beat ya" i say while laughing.

"yeah whatever!" he says while rolling his eyes.

i hit the beach ball into the and and hit it as hard as i can to all the team.