𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"let's go guys, keep it up!" orion yells at us as we do laps around the ice.

after yesterday's successful board meeting, we all went home with happy smiles on our faces.

when adam and i got home all we did was do homework and chill out because of the somewhat stressful day.

later last night we got a call from charlie telling us to be at the school rink early in the morning to start training, which made me grin ear to ear.

so here we are, working our ass's off and sweating them off as well.

"alright ive been doing my homework on the varsity, im not gonna lie to you, there good. if you don't believe me, just look at your two fellow teammates who have been and played on varsity." he says while looking at us.

"the way they wiped your faces in the dirt last time was no fluke" he says while making us get into a circle.

"so if you want your shine back you better be willing to work, there will be nothing glamorous about it, there's one thing that varsity does very well, there vultures around the net, they pick up every piece of loose trash, that's how they beat you. so if you wanna win, your gonna have to pick up the trash."  coach orion says while dumping a huge bucket of trash.

"have any cream cheese" averman says while holding up a moldy biscuit, throwing it at me.

"ew what the fu-" i say, but stopping myself cause of coach being right next to me.

"come on, on your feet!" coach yells at us.

"you take this" orion tells me, hitting a can over to me.

"now shoot it at her" he says to me, telling me to shoot at julie.

"just like that!" he yells at us, all of us hitting it at her, with her succeeding clearing out the net.

"nice julie!" kaylee and i cheer her on.

"now go into the locker room and put on your roller skates and take off your heavy pads, we're hitting the street" orion says while skating off the ice.

"what the hell" i question.

"just roll with it kylie, he knows what he's doing" charlie says while getting a pat on the back from him.

"let's get it sis" kaylee says with a grin, which i quickly return to her.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"fast fast fast!" orion yells at us while we skate the outskirts of the high school campus.

"nice, grab the trash and throw it in the trash can!" charlie says with pride in his words.

"im gonna be sore tomorrow" julie says while skating up to me.

"no i totally agree with you in that one" i tell her, while throwing a plastic rapper into the trashcan.

"now make your way back to the rink, fast!" orion yells at us.

"fuck, watch me trip" i joke to the group as we skate as fast as we can towards the rink, running into the locker rooms and changing as fast as we ever have.

"who wants to walk out on the ice with me, if there ready?" i ask, still looking around to see people still changing.

"i will, c'mon" dwayne says as we quickly leave the room.

"the first two done, impressive" orion says, watching us skate towards the middle of the ice.

"you know coach, ive had a lot of hard practices but this one has to be at the top of my list for the hardest practices" i tell him truthfully, while being out of breath.

"well i know that you have had hard practices, but when a practice is hard the next one will be a little easier" he says while looking at the rest of the team coming on the ice.

"let's go! get out here! come on, grab a knee. you guys were not skating like warriors at all out there" he says, which threw me off.

"you guys look like something else. you look like ducks." he says while holding up our old duck jerseys.

"robertson" orion says while throwing dwayne his jersey.

i turn to my side to look at adam and charlie and whisper "i have a good feeling about this" which makes them smirk, getting up to grab there jerseys.

"this is gonna be good" kaylee tells me.

"i know, we've got this" i say with a smirk, meaning everything that came out of my mouth.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

745 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !!