𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"let's get ready" kaylee says.

""i feel like we say that so much" i say while laughing.

last night after our big practice we all went to the diner that charlie's mom works at and came up with a fun idea.

"come on, i have a good idea" casey says as all of us ducks sit down for dinner in the diner she works at.

"what is it mom?" charlie asks.

"well what if you guys had some sort of celebration dinner, like at a nice restaurant" she says with a smile.

"really?" charlie says with a smile.

"yes! you guys have been through so much this year already so i think it would be an amazing idea to have something fun like that" she says with a huge smile.

"when will this be?" i ask.

"tomorrow, maybe lunch" she says while having us waters.

"now i know that you girls do this a lot, plus adam but don't you think it will be fun?" she asks us.

"yes ma'am, we love these types of things" i tell her, truthfully.

"we love to dress up" kaylee tells her.

"are you sure if won't be boring?" casey asks us.

"no! it will be so fun" i tell her.

"okay, i will find a nice restaurant and have all of you receive a call from charlie later tonight in what time it will be and where." she says.

"alrighty" russ says.

"sis, what color are you wearing" kaylee asks me as were back in my room, the next morning, getting ready for our lunches team.

"maybe yellow" i say while pulling out a yellow romper.

"yes! i swear if you don't wear that then i will be so pissed, that will literally be so cute on you" she says with a smile.

"okay ill wear it, are you going to wear some cute sandals cause of it being more casual?" i ask her.

"yes, besides my feel hurt form yesterday" she says while sitting in my bed, and strapping her sandals on.

"okay, i'll wear these" i say while holding up a pear of pink sandals.

"cute, the color combination just screams spring to me" she says with a smirk.

"well you know for a fact i want it to be spring, in fact it's supposed to be getting cold i believe next week" i say while rolling my eyes.

for being a girl who has been living in cold weather all my live, i hate it.

i rather tan, be warm and swim. the cold is just cold and miserable.

the only thing i do in the winter time is stay in my house will all my blankets so i don't freeze to death.

"fuck that, i hate that shit" kaylee says while getting up and leaving my room.

"i feel you" i tell her as we sit down in the living room.

"Casey is almost here" adams says, coming around the corner from the kitchen.

"looking snazzy" kaylee jokes.

"yes he does, cleans up well" i say while walking up to him and kissing his cheek.

"thank you, mom said this would look good" he says while pointing down to his khaki shorts and polo shirt.

"and speaking of looking so good, how do i look" liam says while walking into the room, with just pjs on.

"oh look at the time, we've got to skedaddle" kaylee says while jumping up from the couch and leaving the house, with me right with her.

"finally, im starving" i say while hoping into the back of casey's car.

"you ladies look lovely" she tells us, as adam opens the door and gets in himself.

"thank you" we tell her, at the same time.

"now let's go get some lunch, shall we" she says while driving off.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"thank you" i say as the waiter places my sandwich right in front of me.

"no problem, call me sometime" he says while sliding me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"she cant, she already has a boyfriend" adam says from beside me, picking up the paper and throwing it in the ground.

"wow, jealous much" i say with a smirk.

"your mine." he says while taking a bight of his spaghetti.

"enough of that, you guys are gonna make me sick" charlie says.

"whatever" adam says while rolling his eyes.

"i have a few words" charlie says while standing up.

"i would just like to let everyone know that whatever happens tomorrow doesn't matter, we are here to have fun and play as a team. as for how i have acted ever since ive gotten to eden hall, im sorry. especially towards kylie, i know i've already apologized but i felt like i needed to again, so let's enjoy this together and play together tomorrow and beat this varsity ass holes!" charlie says, which makes everyone cheer loudly.

"that was one hell of a speech" i tell him truthfully.

"i know" he says with a grin.

tomorrow was the day that we all have been waiting for, and when i tell you I am ready, i am full on ready to kick varsity ass's tomorrow.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

863 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 4/24 <3