𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"kylie!! kaylee!! it's time to get up!" my mom says barging into my room. "man, what time is it?" i ask as i go to sit up and already seeing kaylee standing up to go get changed

"girl, how are you suck a morning person?" i ask while standing up. "i don't know. but all i know it that your not." she says while laughing.

"to be honest i think everyone know that." i say as i got to my dresser and grab gray sweat pants and a black cropped tank top. i have to dress comfy for the plane ride.

kaylee and i walk downstairs to eat the food my mom made. "kylie did you call your dad?" my mom asks me. "no. kinda slipped my mind. i'll call him in the car on the way to the airport." i answer as i take a bight of my toast.

kaylee, my mom and i all ate and just talked about life. kaylee is basically the sister i never had. it's just me and my brother with our single mom because my mom and dad divorced. owen and i usually spend one weekend with our mom and the other with our dad.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"hey ky! you exited for today?" my brother asks as he walks down the stairs. "yeah!!" i say as i go to hug him. owen and i are four years apart from each other. "hey kiwi!" owen says as he goes to give kaylee a side hug. That's been her nickname ever sense we were younger.

"so mom are you taking me or is owen? i know kaylees coming either way." i say as i go to grab a glass of water. "all four of us are going in the infinity." i shake my head "okay" and walk back to the table and take a seat.

we all talked and ate for about thirty minutes. "i think i should go grab my suit cases and back pack sense i have three suit cases." i announce taking one last sip of my water and go around the corner and sprint up the stairs.

i finally got all my suit cases down the stairs only tripping about three times "alright owen can you help me?" i ask as the bags are by the front door waiting to be put in the car. "sure ky." he says as he grabs two and take them to the car.

"you know kylie, if you leave golf behind and you go just for hockey you never know what could happen." my mom says as we all get in the car.

"mom i know. it's just i don't know a lot of people who play golf here in canada. it was more easier in New York even though not a lot of people play there." i clasp my seat belt in while i role my eyes.

"kylie, we do not talk about New York. we left for a reason." my mom says as she drives out of our long driveway. "you know mom, some people might recognize me." i say as i look at kaylee.

"well that's good for them. kylie you need to know that even though you love hockey you need to not forget golf. it could get you scholarships." my mom says as she rolls her eyes.

"i know but hockey can to." i say as i look out the window.

kylies parents always had her play golf. kylie likes hockey she just doesn't understand why her parents really want her to play. when they did live in New York there wasn't a lot of kids who played. kylie was so good that a lot of people really knew her.

"we're here!" my brother announces as we all get out of the car. i grab my carry on and one of my suit cases as owen grabs the other two.

owen knows that i love hockey more then golf. not saying that i don't like golf it's just that i like hockey more. my mom is very supportive of me and my hockey. she just wants me to play golf because it's "good for the family's reputation".

"ok call us as soon as you land and get into the hotel. call us whenever you want just make sure you know what time it is here because of the time change." my mom says as she huge me.

"yes ma'am i will. also thank you so much for being so supportive!" i say as my mom kisses my cheek. "kylie you are very talented don't let anyone ever tell you thank you aren't." owen says as he comes up from behind me and hugs me.

owen and i have always been close. ive never missed any of his hockey games and he has never missed any of mine. hockey just runs in the family, owen plays and so did my dad.

"i won't owen. will y'all watch on the tv?" i ask as we pull away. "duh, we will!" owen says with a huge smile on his face.

"kaylee does your parents still have that beach house in California?" i ask as i walk over to her. "yeah! why?" she asks. "well maybe you could fly out and watch a game if mine! i know your parents will buy you a ticket." i say while laughing.

"girl yes!! ill have my mom on that as soon as possible! i love seeing you play, it will be different without you playing by my side." she says while frowning. "kaylee it will be okay, after the games we can get back to being on the same team. you also cant forget about golf, duh." i say while giggling.

"our parents will never forget about golf will they?" kaylee asks while hugging me. "they never will." i answer back.

"ill call y'all when i get to the hotel i promise." i say as i smile and wave to them. man am i going to miss them.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

1000 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩!!