𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"come on kaylee! today's a girls day!" i yell while entering the kaylees beach house.

"girl im up! im up! ive been up, im the one that needs to be worrying about you cause you never wanna wake up!" kaylee says while i enter the foyer of the house.

"so what are we doing today?" she asks me while making she way into the main part of the house.

"that's a good question, im not sure! i was think we could just walk around and stuff. talk and walk, and maybe walk on the beach" i suggest.

"yeah that sounds good, i know we caught up a bit but there's still so much to talk about." she smiles while grabbing a pair of her shoes.

"i agree, how's your parents doing? i miss them so much, you don't even know!" i ask with a big smile.

"there doing good, when you were all the way out here, they would say how proud of you and how they support you so much! they even watch most of your games at home when they didn't have work" she says with a chuckle.

kaylees parents are both doctors, they are the sweetest people you would ever meet. i spend most of my time over at there house when moms not home.

"do you remember when you had that allergic reaction without face wash on your eyes? that was so funny! and you had to miss school and hockey cause it was so bad" kaylee said while opening the door.

"how could i not remember? that stuff itched like a bitch, and that face wash didn't even smell good!" we both laugh as we walk down the driveway.

"you brother called you a lizard and everything! priceless" she laughs.

"man, i miss home so much! having my mom and brother, how's owen doing?" i ask.

"he's doing good, he comes over to my house and talks with my parents when he's bored but all around he said he's good, he misses you a lot" she smiles.

"i miss him to, he's always there for me and i love him so much for that" i smile down at my shoes as we walk on the sidewalk.

"speaking of love, have you told adam you love him?" she asks while wiggling her eyebrows.

"no, i don't think he feels the same way as me and i don't want to make a fool out of myself because if i say it and he doesn't say it back then i will feel like a total idiot" i frown at her.

"oh my god, ship up! he loves you don't you see it? the way he looks at you and cares for you! now for granted ive only been around him a couple of times, but those couple of time ive been around him you can tell he loves you!" she giggles while i blush up a storm.

"it's just i don't want to ruin anything because I love where I am right now, and i don't know what im gonna do when i get back home" i say while sending her another frown.

"hey" she says while stopping me.

"everything will work out, you've got to trust me! you will be getting scholarships and don't ask me how i know this because your just an amazing player" she gushes.

"also he loves you and he's not just gonna throw you away just like that! like come on how could anyone" she smiles and pushes me along to start walking again.

we walk in a comfortable silence, while i think about what's going to happen after the games.

we only have one more game and it's against iceland, and after that we have to go home.

coach told us that tomorrow we have to meet him at the ice for a surprised but the weird thing is he told us not to bring our gear.

"kaylee wanna know what's weird? coach told us to meet him at the ice tomorrow and not wear gear" i say with a confused look plastered on my face.

"who knows what he has up his sleeve, it could be fun though! are you gonna go out to eat afterwards?" she asks.

"possible, maybe adam and i will go so we can talk about the future and stuff. im not sure but i want to hang out with him" i smile at her.

"he's got you rapped around his finger, and you have him rapped around your little finger as well" she laughs, which makes me laugh as well.

we walked the rest of the way to the beach in silence, which was nice because i think we both needed sometime to think.

"are you ready for high school?" kaylee asks.

"if i said yes then that would be lying." i say with a little laugh.

"if im being honest, i don't think anyone's ready for there first day of high school. besides we will be together so we will be completely fine!" she says with a smile.

"yes i agree! and we can hang out after school! i think owens gonna take us the first day of school" i smile at the thought of my brother

"that sounds good, have you talked to your dad?" she asks.

"no i haven't, i just haven't had as much time to do things as i thought i would have, but im positive that he has heard about me playing in the games" i say with a smile.

"well im sure he's very proud of you! are you gonna go there this summer for a little bit?" she asks while we walk on the beach.

"maybe, it's just i haven't seen him in a while and I miss him so i want to spend some time with him, you know?" i ask.

"yeah i completely understand, and new york's fun so you will have fun shopping there and eating because it's amazing there" she laughed.

"oh please! girl i know all about it and i can't wait to eat and shop there! the city is so beautiful and i miss it!" i smile at the thought of all the lights.

the rest of the time, kaylee and i walked on the beach and talked. we ended up splitting way and going back to our places to sleep.

i had to get back and make sure to get a good sleep because i didn't know what was going to happen with our so called 'practice' tomorrow.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
1088 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!