𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"it's to fucking early for this" adam says while parting his hair down the middle, letting it fall to the sides.

"well we're both lucky that your moms not making us go to school" i tell him, sitting back on his desk chair.

"yeah" he says while rubbing his eyes, trying to wake him up.

his mom and mine both agreed that we didn't have to go to school today because today was the day that we were beating the varsity whores.

the game was a later game, so not a game right after school. the game tonight starts around seven, so we had the whole day to chill and get ready for the big game.

this morning adams family and i are going to a brunch, which was very exciting.

"what are you wearing?" i ask him.

"im wearing these" he says while holding up dress pants and a royal blue dress shirt.

"well, we're going to match" i tell him.

"im wearing a white sun free with royal heels" i tell him with a smile.

"did you copy me?" he asks me, making a questionable face.

"nope! your mom and i picked out the outfit last night, it's actually hanging up in my room as we speak" i smile at him.

"im going to go get ready" i tell him, standing up and walking over to the door.

"i love you" adam smiles from his bathroom, that was connected to his bedroom.

"i love you more" i say while making my way out of his room and over to my room.

i sit down at the vanity in my room and quickly do my makeup, doing a little winged eyeliner with my eyeshadow, to add a little spice.

i then go through my hair and curl it as fast as i could, because with my thick hair it takes forever.

i stand up and walk over to my closet and grab my dress, slipping it on, following my royal blue heels.

"hey kylie!" adam sings while walking through my once closed, now open bedroom door.

"yes" i answer.

"look at this" adam says while pulling out a little ring box.

"now don't get to scared, im not proposing. it's just a little promise ring, because i promise that i will always be there for you, through anything and i will always support you" he tell me, while slipping on the silver heart ring on my middle finger.

"oh adam, this is so cute! thank you so much, i love you so much" i tell him, pulling his face down to reach my lips, giving him a passionate kiss.

"i love you to princess! now let's go get this food, im literally starving." he says while lacing his fingers with my left hand.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"the ring fit perfectly" adam says to his mom after we ordered our drinks.