𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"lady's and gentlemen, team usa hockey!" don tibbles announces to the big crowd of reporters.

i was in the front off to the side by adam, luis, and connie. we all had on our matching track suits on, and some of the team decided to wear hats. i didn't because i didn't really wanna mess up my hair.

"and the man chosen to lead them to the gold, gorden bombay!" don says as everyone claps including the team.

"bring the bear up here. this is henry, the hendrix bear!" don says as he moves to the side so we could all get pictures with the bear.

"we're open for questions." don says moving back to the podium. a blond lady in a blue pants suit stands up.

"team usa, how does it feel competing on the international level here in los angeles?" the women asks as all of us answer.

"amazing!"

"we love it!"

i smile and nod in agree meant as i look at connie and smile at her. i had to be in the ground a little off to the side because i was the smallest on the team, so to have people see me i had to be in the front.

"team usa, the vikings from iceland are the heavy favorite, the coach's already guaranteed victory, how are you gonna handle them?" a lady in pink pant suit.

"um, hard work, i think our team is ready to go up agents the best in the world, we're not worried about them. iceland may be tough but but uh, we're team usa and we're going all the way!" coach says as everyone cheers besides me.

i saw the iceland team in the middle of coaches speech, and man were those guys big. if im being honest big was an understatement for those guys.

the iceland coach smirks at me as i just roll my eyes. i glance at his team and all the guys were staring down my team, let's just say i was uncomfortable.

"team usa's goin' down, that's where your going. and that little girl of yours from canada, she might be good but just watch out for her." there coach says as he gestures over to me.

everyone looks over at me which makes me goes even more red because im furious at this point.

"you asshole, if you don't leave my team alone ill shove my stick right up your a-" but before i could finish my amazing sentence adam puts his hand right over my mouth to shut me up.

i roll my eyes and look up at adam as he's already looking down and me with a grin. i look back at the iceland coach who looks absolutely pissed.

"see you on the ice bombay, be careful scott!" there coach says. i just stand there and roll my eyes as adam still has his hand over my mouth and hold onto me so i don't go attack that coach, because i totally would.

"that's stansson, he's the coach of the iceland team." tibbles says to coach bombay from the front of the group.

"stansson from the nhl, wolf 'the dentist' stansson is coaching? you didn't tell me that." coach says as he and tibbles walk off the stage.

"are you going to behave now?" adam asks me as he let's go if me and takes his hand off me mouth.

"yes sir!" i answer back as i smile up as him as he shakes his head. i make my way over to charlie, julie and kenny and talk to them.