𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"welcome to los angeles california and the junior good will games. as teams from around the world arrive to compete in both winter and summer events! the usa's expected to score well in the medal count!" an announcer says while we start to make our way in.

i smile at the sight of the place. it was massive! ive been to california before but ive never really been for sports, just on vacations with my family, and kaylees.

"especially in basketball, swimming and hockey! and there's team usa hockey led by coach gorden bombay! there look fit and anxious to start the competition!" the announcer finishes while we all walk in the arena.

let's just say, i never get nervous for games, but this one was different. i was playing for my real home country. this was my home. sure canada is were i love now but the truth is, it was always the US.

we all make our way into the nice locker rooms. i look around to see my locker next to adam and charlie.

i sit down and place my bag on the bench and start to put on my stuff. i had just placed all of my pads on my legs but not above my waist. i took off my shirt to reveal all of the guys looking at me with the mouths open, besides guy.

"closes y'alls mouths, y'all will get flys." i say while throwing on the rest of my stuff. everyone went red and turned around to get themselves ready.

i pick up my skates and start to tie them, but with being so nervous my hands began to shake. when i get nervous it tends get be kinda bad.

adam notices and says "want me to help you tie your skates?" i nod in response and hand him my foot that had the skate on it.

he easily ties my skate and sets down that foot and grabs the other one. "so are you nervous?" i ask him look at his face. he looks up from my foot and smilies at me and says "just a little, but not as bad as you are."

my fave turns red immediately and i look down at my lap. i can feel his eyes on me so i look up at him and he grins.

after he's done tying my skates I stand up and grab my stick and walk over the door to meet julie and connie.

by the time we're done talking all the guys are ready and we all have our skates and make our way out the locker room.

we make our way to the rink and my eyes go wide. there was so many people in the stands! i was in complete shock to where adam had to snap me out of my staring off into space.

the whole team skates on at once we all skate over to the box and we all sit down waiting for coach bombay to tell us the lines.

"tonight our match is the 2nd seeded team, usa, playing agents the 10th seeded team trinidad!" an announcer announces as we all wait for coach.

"alright! everyone listen! we're gonna have kylie, adam, charlie, fulton, and portman, and goldberg on first!" he announces as everyone claps for us.

i skate up to where coach told me to, which was right wing, charlie left wing, adam center, and fulton and portman being our defense, and goldberg as goalie, duh.

when the pucks dropped adam grabs it as fast as he could and slides it right over to me. as we approach the net i have a clear view of
the net. i hit the puck and it flies to the top left corner of the net!