𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

"hey check it out, he knows wayne newton" someone says as we all glance at the pictures in cabinets.

we currently are in the deans office, waiting to get out schedules and what not.

"charlie man, this is not a good start to our year." kenny says as he walks to the side of charlie.

kenny had gotten way taller in the past few months, so when he stands next to julie and i, we look like little bugs.

julie grew about a good two inches while im still stuck at the same hight. all the guys have grown which is good because it builds muscle to the team as well.

"don't worry kenny, these preppy's arnt going to do anything to us" charlie says, reassuring kenny.

"check it out" charlie says while turning around to be met with a ginormous ant farm.

"oh fuck that shit." i say, looking away from the ants, that i was deathly afraid of.

"who knew kylie could be scared of something!" fulton jokes, which makes everyone laugh besides me.

"shove off" i say while rolling my eyes.

"ants" charlie says while smirking.

"you can learn a lot from ants" the dean says while looking at the ant farm from the other side, which makes a few people gasp.

"these brazilian fire ants can teach you a lot about successful structure" dean buckley says to us.

"see, there's one queen in there and the rest are dedicated working ants. everyone works together and there's no complaint, same here at eden hall. only you guys are the workers, the back bone." he says once more while he points to the queen.

"and your the queen?" russ questions which makes me laugh a little under my breath.

"mmm" the dean says as he truns around and goes to his desk, and picks up a stack of papers.

"here is everyone's schedules! i put mostly all of you in the same classes so you guys would know someone in there" he says as he hands out the papers.

"we have all classes together!" i say with a smile to adam.

"im exited" he says with a smile.

"alright head to your classes, and have a good first day! if you need anything you know where to find me" dean Buckley says with a smile as we leave the room.

"kylie, did i tell you that you look very pretty today!" connie says as we all walk down the hallways.

"why thank you connie" i say with a smile to her.

"you and banks sure do look like the rich couple, you know the kids who fit in here-" averman starts but gets cut off by guy.

"oh quite it averman" he says while rolling his eyes.

"here's the class" adam says as he pulls the door open and everyone's files into a seat, which were all at the front.