Chapter 19. Home Sweet Home

Tanya was coming home for Christmas. Eric could hardly contain the excitement he felt. He could hardly wait to go and pick her up and bring her home with him. They would spend a few days together, before he took her to her parents. He wished he could keep her to himself the entire holiday, but he knew that was not possible...yet, not with them still keeping the marriage a secret.

Eric found a place in the Blue Hills area and fixed it up really nice for Tanya and him. He wanted to surprise her. Blue Hills was a beach town community. It was far enough from his parents but close enough to work. The owners migrated to the United States and put the place up for rent. It was a romantic little hide away house on the beach on a couple acres of land. It was very private and perfect for him and Tanya.

It was very peaceful there. He could work on his music without his father telling him to keep it down. He was renting now but he intended to purchase the property eventually. He planned to tear down the existing structure and build a palace for his queen Tanya.

His queen...yes it was four months since Eric and Tanya were married and the marriage was still not consummated.   Eric was afraid that if her parents found out about the marriage and they got a hold of Tanya they might talk her into annulling their marriage, since they had not consummate it as yet. Tanya was so bent on pleasing her Father, Eric was not sure what she would do if confronted. That's one of the reasons he agreed to keep their marriage a secret. 

It was hard for him to believe she was having such a hard time with sex and at times he wondered if they would ever get pass this hurdle. It was stressing him out big time. He kept reminding her that she was his wife, but she would only tell him she was not ready to be a wife. He visited Tanya faithfully every weekend at school but he made no headway in the the sex department.  He would get so far  but she always made him stop.

She didn't even want to take her clothes off anymore. Shorts and tee shirts were what she wore to bed with him as if she was afraid that he would take her while she slept. Eric tried to keep it together because he wanted her first time to be a positive and special experience. So he decided no more fights with her;  he would wait until she was ready.  His father kept him so busy at work, he had not the time to fuck around on Tanya even if he wanted to.  

Tanya was convinced that sex would be torture and she kept asking Eric if he was sure he knew what to do. That was not the kind of resume Eric cared to boast to his young wife about.

Eric decided not to rush her, but he prayed that she would be ready to be with him when she came home with him for Christmas. He did not want to get his hopes up, but he found he could think of nothing else but making love to her in their new home. He went to bed in a heat and he woke up in heat. Once they got married, he was determine to be faithful to her. He promised Tanya no more fooling around and that she would be the only woman in his life and he meant it.

Tanya was overly excited about going home with Eric. She wanted to see their place so bad. And Eric was so stoked by Tanya's excitement. On the way home she kept asking him about the place. 

"If I tell you everything, there won't be any surprise left," Eric told her.

Eric pulled into the long driveway. 

"This is awesome babe; I love that it is so private," Tanya screamed.

Eric came to a stop in front of the house and Tanya immediately got out of the car. She was like a child at Christmas who couldn't wait to open her present.

"Stop" he yelled at her. He wanted to carry her inside. He picked her up and carried her inside, He kissed her before putting her down.