Chapter 17. Forever & Always

For a while there it was uncertain if Tanya would ever be allowed to go to college, but with the intervention of dear aunt Daphne it was a go.  Tanya would be off to college that September and living on campus where she would be  free at last...to exhale.  Tanya never told Eric what her parents had in mind for her...to  help run the chain of super stores instead of  going to college.  She knew how hot headed he was.  He would have probably drove his truck right to her  gate and demanded that she pack her things and go with him, Tanya thought.

 As part of the college admissions process Tanya had to spend a week on campus to go through college orientation. She  was so excited about being away from home for a whole week.  And Eric thought it was the perfect opportunity to get to spend some quality time with her.  

The plan was for Eric to pick her up that Friday and they would spend the week end together and then he would get her home on Sunday. But Eric had other plans. That Friday afternoon when Eric went to get her, she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around him.  She was just so happy to see him and she did not care  who saw them.  Eric  grinned from ear to ear.  He could not be happier  with the greeting he received and he took that as a good sign as to  how the weekend would progressed.  

Eric did not miss how relaxed Tanya  looked as thy took off on their road trip. They arrived late in the evening at  a cabin way up in the mountains.  A bunch of Eric's college buddies from the States were there  and also two of his cousins. There were a couple of girls there  too and Tanya hang with them while Eric and the boys talked music.

Tanya was nervous as Eric's cousin James,  showed them to their room. This would be the first overnight stay with Eric...and they would be sleeping in the same bed.  Eric acted as if there was nothing unusual about them sleeping in the same bed, but Tanya just dreaded the rest of the night.  The group was up late playing music and drinking liquor.  Tanya enjoyed the music, but decided she would stick to drinking juice.  Eric nodded his head in understanding her choice.  As Eric discussed a tune with the gang, he looked over at Tanya and caught Tanya watching him. He got up and went over to her.

"You ok babe?" He asked. 

Tanyae nodded  yes. He pulled her to her feet and they just rocked out to the music.  The slow reggae jam just ignited the passion in them.

Tanya stayed a while with the group, and then she excused herself and went to bed. Eric followed behind her shortly. He was dying to make love to her and it was a while since he got laid. He took a shower and crawled into bed beside her and hugged her. Tanya rolled over and looked at Eric. He thought she looked so damn scared. He pulled her on top of him and hugged her tight and squeezed her. Then flipped their position so he was on top of her. He couldn't stop kissing her as he gently pushed his aroused body against her and whispered to her that there was nothing to be afraid of.

"You ready to give your man some loving?" Eric asked.

"I am so scared," she whispered.  

Eric was getting frustrated with her.  "Scared of what? I promise there is nothing to be scared of. I will take it really slow," he said.

"I want to wait until we get married," Tanya said.

He got up from off of her and lay on his back staring at the ceiling. Eric was tired of her playing this "scared" card and this waiting until she got married to have sex was taking a toll on them. She was not a little girl anymore. And he thought it was time she stepped up and be a real girlfriend to him if not a wife.  I have  waited three fucking years already, he thought and it only made him angrier and angrier.  

"I don't fucking get it Tanya, if it's my intentions that you doubt then why the fuck don't you set the date?" He asked. He got up pulled on his pants and walked out the room.